Followers

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Now for a challenge

Ok so I've posted a post, I've posted a picture - now I wonder if I can join in a challenge?  Of course, me being me, only looked at Lili of the Valleys challenge blog 10mins ago while I was doing dinner and realised that the theme this time was 'Say it with flowers' and it closes in 30mins, and I would have to upload a card, and I've never joined in a challenge before!  Not one for half measures me!

Ok so lets see if I can do it.  The card was one that I entered into a Docrafts LoTV challenge, the theme being pink and girlify it.  I went rather over the top!  Want to see for yourselves? This is the card:

LoTV card made for Docrafts challenge
The stamp is Lili of the Valley: Fairies - Bouquet coloured with promarkers. 
Papers are Basic Grey, Papermania, Blonde Moments.  Felt and sparkles are Papermania.  Flowers are combination from my stock and Joanna Sheens website.

The competion is this  Lili of the Valley Thursday Challenge

Now can I do it? Lets see.

Edited to add: I did it, with 10mins to spare!  Wheyhay, wot a clever little thing I is!

Sarah

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card and image Sarah, perfect for our challenge of "Say it with Flowers".
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Sarah good luck :O) Chris xx