Followers

Saturday 2 April 2011

I'm stunned!

Well I could crush a grape (showing my age here!), I won at Little Claire's Challenge No 3 - Pink and Green and can have a badge on my blog!  Am so chuffed, its brilliant.  I also won the prize as well, wheyhey on a roll or what.

Its really come at a good time, as I was trying to make a card for the Lili of the Valley challenge last night and was on the point of throwing my dummy out of the pram.  Nothing was working, and I have to admit to feeling a bit intimidated by all the lovely cards that I see there week after week.  It was late and I was feeling a bit sorry for myself, so to come on today and see that my cards were picked is amazing!

Thank you ever so much.

Sarah

P.S. I got over it about Lili of the Valley, I do what I do - if it's not up to other people's level well either then I learn and get better or I say they are my cards my style and move on. 

3 comments:

Wishcraft said...

A very well deserved win Sarah :o) I'm so glad it's given you a bit of a boost and hope you'll keep on joining in with us! Lisa x

mrs ann said...

I think your style is great and well done!!x

nessy said...

hi sarah ~well done!!~amazing blog!!
vanessa xx
ps thankyou for your lovely comments on my do~crafts gallery ~ just found you and have become a follower.