Followers

Friday 3 February 2012

Simple

Hello blogworld

Well after a little sleep this afternoon - I feel somewhat better.  Not got much to say though and probably wouldn't have posted again today, but I realised Totally Gorjuss finishes soon and I wanted to get an entry in.

Front shot:


Detail of image:


I used:
Saturated Canary digi: Alice - coloured with my Pro and Flexmarkers
Cuttlebug embossing folder (D'vine swirl I think) - image background and embossing chalked
Papermania sentiment stamp
Strip of ribbon and gems from stash

Done

See's ya soon,
Sarah

A challenge, or two:

Totally Gorjuss: Challenge 116 - K.I.S.S.

Stampin for the Weekend: Challenge 2 - embossing






15 comments:

Kathleen said...

Fab card Sarah, love the simplicity of it, oh how I wish I could do this, I just keep adding more and more and more! Glad you are feeling better though.
Hugs Kat xx

Jo said...

Fab colouring, gorgeous image, love it!
Jo x

Fiona said...

fab card Sarah, love the colouring!!

Fi
x

mixamatoasties said...

Fabby card Sarah.

I am just looking at the SC site wondering if buying a digi constitutes a contravention of my stash diet.....

Vicky said...

So cute Sarah..!

big hugs Vicky xx

catherine said...

Lovely card Sarah and great colouring.
x catherine

Kat said...

Great card Sarah. The simplicity of the design really shows off the image. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

DesignerDiva said...

I love the simplicity on this card Sarah, I really need to play with my SC images, I love them sooooo much but not found the time yet! Super colouring again!
Loved looking at your old pics - makes you wonder where the time goes when you have kids, they grow so bloody quick!
Hugs Laurie x

Berry said...

This is lush Sarah! What a fab card and so simple and elegant she is a fab image! hugs Rebekah xx

Christine L said...

Gorgeous card Sarah with fab colouring...

Hugs
Christine x

coops said...

so stunning sarah.i love your soft colours and embossing and the sc image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous image Sarah and love the simple layout!
Helen x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, love the image and fab colouring.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Sarah, what a sweet card, love the white and the fresh colours .. so beautiful xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is gorgeous, I love the embossing and your colouring in is looking fantastic hun
Lindsay xx