Followers

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Summer? Really?!

Hello blogworld

I would get myself out there quick if I were you - it's only due to last today, then we are back to rain, rain and more rain - that's according to the on-line forecast for our area anyway!

So I wonder if our boss lady had a bit of a day when she decided over the Divas by Design that the theme this week would be Summer!

Our sponsor this week is :



I, unfortunately, was still creating in chaos - so this isn't the best card I've ever made, but I think daisies are a very popular summer thing!

So here we go - here's me card.

Front shot:

Detail of image:

I used:
Stamp:
Stampavie - Sarah Kay: Rose's Garden, coloured with my Promarkers

Dies:
Go Kreate
Nesties
Marianne Creatables - for the butterfly

Papers:
Do Crafts - Tulip
I think the butterflies are Making Memories

Anything else?
Daisies from Wild Orchid Crafts
gems from my stuff

So, lets get those summery cards out and we'll see if we coax summer back then shall we?

See you soon,
Sarah

A challenge, or two:

Sketch Saturday: Week #211

Wild Orchid Crafts: Challenge 52 - Anything Goes (the daisies are from WOC)

Papertake Weekly: 3-2-1 ( 3: daisies (or gems), 2: papers, 1: the die-cut butterfly (or the image!)


25 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous.Love the image, papers and colours.xxx

Sue said...

such a beautiful card Sarah, I love the image and gorgeous summery colours.

Hugs Sue

Doreen said...

gorgeous card Sarah. Love your colouring - looks fab.
HUgs
Doreen xx

Karen Petitt said...

gorgeous summery card Sarah, wonderful stamping and colouring and i love those daisies! Karen x

Sarah-Jane said...

Sarah this is a great card. Your colouring of that adorable image is fab.
Sarah-Jane xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Sarah this is just so pretty. Lovely colouring plus that butterfly is amazing!

catherine said...

No summer here yet. Not raining but not bright either today. fabulous card and love the butterfly so effective and striking
x catherine

Jayne A said...

Sarah this is just so pretty.

Hugs
Jayne
x

DesignerDiva said...

Its a beautiful card Sarah, the image and colouring are just perfect! Love it! Congrats on your new DT position, I just saw it in the post below - well deserved and your card is FAB!
Hugs Laurie xx

Faye said...

Sarah, this is really, really pretty. :) xx

Sharon said...

Hi Sarah.
A gorgeous card, I love how you have coloured the image. Love the butterfly too. Oh happy days walking barefoot in the grass - we need our wellies!!!
Love Sharon. x

Wendy Fraser said...

So pretty and such a lovely image xx

coops said...

so beautiful sarah.gorgeous summer colours and details and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Such a beautiful card Sarah, adorable image and love that gorgeous butterfly and daises.
Wendy xx

Mynn xx said...

This is TOO CUTE!!! Your image is adorable--but your coloring is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE this! :)

Kathleen said...

This is very summery indeed! I love this image, she one of my first stamps I ever bought. Hope the dry weather stays. Its dry here but very windy
Hugs
Kat xx

Steph said...

What a cute summery card. Just love that giant butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday, hope to see you again soon! x

Vicky said...

Hi Sarah, sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, thank you for hopping over to my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. Your blog is gorgeous and your cards are amazing, your colouring is fab!!! Congrats on being cute!!

hugs Vicky x x x

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Christine L said...

Beautiful card Sarah... Love that butterfly!

Hugs
Christine x

Faye said...

P.S Boo is being very non-comittal about pending step fatherdom. In fact, I've just seen him chasing Molly (black and white, two doors down) across the back garden!! Have a great weekend. xx

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

stunning creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so beautiful, I love the image and your colouring is brilliant, the butterfly and the daisies are gorgeous too
Lindsay xx

Else Irene said...

So sweet :) Thanks for playing with us at WOC this week ♥