Followers

Monday, 1 October 2012

Happy Birthday

ahem, no not me!

Hello blogworld

It's the The Cutie Pies - it's our first birthday!  I wonder where that year went!!

I remember joining in with the first challenge, and then being really chuffed when I got a DT post there.  They are a lovely bunch of ladies and I feel really chuffed to be working with them.

The challenge this time is 'Use a Digi' and we have two wonderful sponsors - plus some extra birthday candy.

So our Sponsors are:
with a prize of three digis of your choice
and:


The Design Team were very kindly allowed to pick a digi from Bugaboo and this is the card I made with my digi:
Front shot:


 Detail of image:

I used:

Digi:
Bugaboo - Ava - Flower Patch
coloured with my Flex and Promarkers

Dies:
Nesties - Square and Scalloped square

Papers:
Basic Grey - Marrakech collection

Anything else?
Chipboard stickers from the same collection.

It's a bit brighter than I was planning, but that's the joys of colouring before you pick the papers - you never know what you'll find!!!

See you at The Cutie Pies!

Sarah

13 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable, gorgeous card.
Luv
Debby

Christine L said...

Very much a cutie pie! Gorgeous card Sarah... love it!

Hugs
Christine x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Molecraft said...

Just fab, such a sweet image and love the colours Sarah!
Helen x

sarah-Jane said...

Fab card Sarah. I love the bright colours.
Sarah-Jane xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Sarah. I love the sweet image and the colours are fabulous

Hugs Sue

Vicky said...

Sweetie this is full of gorgeousness, love the colours sooooooooo much.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

catherine said...

Great card Sarah and I love the colours. just what you need on a dull day like today here. Super image
x catherine

coops said...

so gorgeous sarah.i love your bright colours and fab bugaboo image :D

xx coops xx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Sarah. Such a cute image and your colouring looks fab. Beautiful papers also.
Hugs Sharon. x

Anita said...

Such a gorgeous card Sarah. Love the colors and papers you've used. Hope you are doing well.

Debbie said...

Lovely card Sarah. Beautiful colouring and a lovely image too.
Hugs Debbie x

mixamatoasties said...

Aww she's gorgeous! Lovely card.

Susan xx