Followers

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Being a Diva!

Good morning blogworld,

Thankfully 'the big storm' completely bypassed us - might have been a bit breezier than normal but apart from that no problems here.  Nothing like I remember from when I was at college many, many, many years ago!!  Although, obviously, you've got to feel for those who were affected, especially those who have lost loved ones.

Moving onto happier thoughts and today's card.  Which is for Digi Choosday at Polkadoodles and we are looking for those projects for a 'Fashion Diva'.  There was a fab response to our first challenge and I'm not surprised with all the marvellous creations my Teamies made.  No exception this week either - you should see their really amazing creations.

This is what I made:

Front shot:

Slightly skew-wiffy shot:

 I used:

Digi Image:
Emma Canning - Prom Day
coloured with my ProMarkers

Dies:
Nesties - scallops
Marianne - umbrella

Digi papers:
Sugar Boys
Heart to Heart

Anything else?
Wild Orchid Crafts - flowers
from my stuff - lace and chipboard sentiment.

Something different for me, eh!  Next time I make a round card though, I will try to get it to sit straight!!

Do try and pop over to the challenge - would be lovely to see you there.

See you soon,
Sarah

A challenge, or two:

TotallyPaperCrafts: Challenge #190 - No squares allowed

Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes

Inky Chicks: Challenge #16 - A Recipe (1 ribbon - hope the lace counts? - 2 papers, 3 flowers)



19 comments:

Christine L said...

Oh wowwwwww GORGEOUS!

Hugs
Christine x

Anjie said...

Sarah this is so pretty.
Anj
xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sarah darling this is wonderful love the shape and colours you have used. Very pretty.

Love Alison xx

Unknown said...

This is soooo pretty Sarah - I just love it :-) Glad to hear you weren't affected by the storm - we were lucky enough to miss it too thank goodness. Have a lovely week, Em xx

Sarah said...

Beautiful...I do love a good shaped card!! x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Sarah, I like the sweet image the shape and the lace.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Sarah just love it
Hugs Susan xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Sarah - love the shape and pretty colours. Fabulous die cuts too :o)
Debs xx

catherine said...

fabulous card for the challenge Sarah and glad your enjoying being on the team.
Glad you didn't suffer any storm probs - we didn't get any of it up here.

x catherine

Mrs A. said...

Those colours look so pretty together. Like the shape of the card too. Hugs Mrs A.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member.
xxxxxxx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh Sarah, this is cute. I love the soft, pretty colours x

coops said...

so gorgeous sarah.fab pretty image and colours and your design is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

DesignerDiva said...

This is so pretty Sarah, I love that die cut brolly its gorge!!
Far be it from me to announce your age or anything but the storms of years ago were 26 years ago, I know that because I had my first baby that night!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is really pretty Sarah
Thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments
Hugs Kelly

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is really pretty Sarah very feminine! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments, good luck in the draw and hope to see your work again! Susan x

Juls said...

Just beautiful!! Hugs Juls

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Sarah, this is amazing, love your color choices and the shape of your card. So happy to see you playing along at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

Laura Love said...

This is gorgeous! I love that parasol! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week! We hope that you will play along with us again soon!!