Followers

Wednesday 16 October 2013

It's all grey...

and a little simple!

Hello blogworld

Well it's three things that are grey - one is the weather (raining again!), two is the challenge over at the Graph 'It pens challenge blog and three is this card.

I've never made a 'greys' only challenge before and was intrigued.  This is what I came up with - and it's where the simple bit comes in!

Front shot:


The arty farty:

I used:

Digi stamp:
Some Odd Girl - Bicycle Kaylee
coloured with my ProMarkers
(warm greys, cool greys, ice greys and blue greys)
Sentiment - from a very old stamp set

Dies:
Spellbinders - border die

Anything else?
Twine and some pearl hearts

Ha and I wonder how many of you thought I was going to say it 'twas me that was simple!!!

See you soon,

Sarah

Graph 'It - Shades of Grey

Anything Goes Challenge - Challenge 101: out with the girls

Digi Makeover - Challenge #110 - Clean and Simple

17 comments:

Sarah said...

What a grey-t card Sarah!! Sorry...couldn't resist that. Love the die cuts and your colouring is perfect x

Unknown said...

Oooh this is stunning Sarah! It is so CAS and you colouring is awesome! :)
Lizy xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sarah what a beautiful card love the sweet image. Love Alison xx

catherine said...

Great card and looks fabulous in it's greys.
x catherine

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is gorgeous Sarah.
Sue x

Chris said...

It's beautiful, Sarah.
Chris
x

Mrs A. said...

Who knew that grey could look so pretty. Fab card and wow you have your own little railway and station in the garden. That really is super. hugs Mrs A.

DesignerDiva said...

Love your grey card Sarah, it looks really classy and that's some careful fussy cutting going on there!
Building hasn't resumed here yet! think I have your early problem lol
Yours is coming along nicely I see - lucky you!
Hugs Laurie xx

Anonymous said...

Love this, it looks brilliant in grey!
Helen x

MagsB said...

Oh my, this is so elegant! I love the CAS look, and your clever colouring!

Love Mags B x

Karen Petitt said...

It may be simple but it is perfectly coloured and formed - love it Sarah x

Sharon said...

Who would have thought that a grey card be so fabulous. I love it. The image is gorgeous and I love the design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Debs said...

Fabulous card Sarah - so classy and elegant - beautifully coloured image.
Debs xx

Christine L said...

Fabbie card Sarah... love the greys!

Hugs
Christine x

coops said...

this is so stunning sarah.really love the image and cas design and the grey tones are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image, Thanks for joining in our Grey's challenge at Graph'It colour challenge Good Luck.
Kevin xx

scrappymo! said...

Looks great and I love that you used the reverse image of the border die at the top! Looks great!