Followers

Tuesday 25 March 2014

A little bit of fairy magic

Hello blogworld,

I really can't believe how quickly this year is going - can you believe that we are nearly at the end of March already??

It's also Tuesday and so a new challenge over at Papertake Weekly and I'm still GDT (still super excited about it as well!) this time it's 'Sketch time'!

So either use the sketch below or pick one from the archives - there is, as always, a fab prize on offer and wonderful DT inspiration.

The sketch:


My creation:

Front shot:

Her close up:
I used:

Digi Stamp:
All Dressed Up - Fairy Magic
coloured with my Copics with DI for the background

Papers:
First Edition - Blank Canvas

Dies:
Memory Box 

Anything else?
Craftwork Cards - sentiment

For once I'm not going to complain about one of my cards - shock horror, on the whole I like it!!!

Right I've gotta run as my exercise class starts in 30mins (am scheduling this post) and I've gotta go get changed!

See y'all soon,

Sarah

A challenge, or two:

Crafting from the Heart: Challenge 11 Anything Goes / Spots or Stripes

Craft your passion challenges: Mother's Day / For the ladies (it's a female card - hope that is OK)

Digi Sketch Challenge: Fantasy


21 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous...just gorgeous!! Fantabulous background too xx

Aunty Sue said...

Sarah this is awesome you rocked the sketch this week and great colours

Claire said...

This is so sweet Sarah - love the gorgeous colours and papers. Hugs, Claire x

Sharon Caudle said...

Well you already know how much I love this card!! :) GORGEOUS!!!!

Marjorie said...

Beautiful card Sarah, love the colours and gorgeous image.. lovely colouring too!
Hugs,
Marjorie x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, the image is just so adorable and your colours are beautiful x Susan x

Chris said...

It's really lovely, Sarah! Adorable image, fabulous colouring and design. Great sketch too!
Chris
x

Debs said...

This is soooooo gorgeous Sarah - simply stunning colouring of that adorable image.
Have a fab evening.
Debs xx

Ella's Design said...

Hey, Sarah! No, I can't believe we're already at the end of March - that's a quarter of the year gone already! I'm sure somebody keeps stealing days from me as I seem to be getting nothing very much done these days!
Love your pretty card using that sweet fairy image, coloured beautifully and fresh colour combo! Hugs, Lisa x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Sarah, love the sweet image so beautifully coloured and fab papers.
Wendy xx

Anne said...

cute as a button Sarah
Anne x

Jane Savage said...

That’s a great sketch, Sarah and I love your interpretation of it. Fab colour combo and I love the ADU image. So pretty! xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sarah
Love these sweet images you use ... So sweet... Must get some....,
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Unknown said...

This is so cute =) Thank you for joining in with us at Digi Sketch Challenge and Good luck =)
Marylee DT x

SoniaW said...

What a pretty card, i love the sketch, it is really different and you have done a fantastic job! love the colours too!!! Thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart. - Sonia DT

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wow Sarah Stunning card love the backing papers and your image is coloured to perfection. Gorgeous card Love Alison xx

alethea said...

Gorgeous. Love the LO of your card and the image is so sweet!Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion for our Mothers day/special lady challenge! HUgsxx

Christine L said...

So gorgeous Sarah and such perfect colouring of this little fairy.. love the card design and the gorgeous greens!

Hugs
Christine x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Sarah… such a cute image and you've coloured it beautifully! I love your gorgeous papers and embellies! very pretty colours :-)
Hope you have a nice evening!
Big hugs Sue B xx

coops said...

so stunning sarah.adorable sweet fairy and your design is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I love this card Sarah, her wings look fab too. Sorry for the silence this week. I got the Cheeks back to school and then got a virus myself. Yuck xx