Followers

Thursday 20 March 2014

Such a pretty photo

Good morning blogworld,

So here we are it's Thursday again, and my last DT post of the week.  Don't think I'll be able to squeeze in another card before the end of the week, but you never know - I suppose I could always leave the hoovering!!!

And, as it's Thursday it's a new challenge over at MAWTT,our hostess this week is the wonderful Pami who has picked a photo inspiration challenge for us.

This is the photo:


and this is my card:

Front shot:


Her close up:

Another one that looked better in my head than in reality and my colours have not really matched the image either.  Hmmmm, a hide it card methinks!

My teamies have done much, much better than me so please pop over and see, you'll be well impressed - I promise.

I used:

Stamp:
Lili of the Valley - Pretty Bouquet
coloured with my Copics
Sentiment also Lili of the Valley - Sentiment Tags

Wot no dies?
Lots of corner punching tho

Papers:
Papermania - Blueberry Hill

Anything else?
Viva Pearl Pen
Wild Orchid Crafts - flowers
Pearls - from my stuff

That's all folks - I'm about all talked out and to be honest the most exciting thing that happened this week is that one of the cats has had to go to the vets.  It would appear that he (the cat not the vet) has a gum disease and so, after about 50 quids worth of blood tests to check all is OK, he's back in next week to have some teeth taken out.

Hope y'all have a lovely weekend and see you next week.

Sarah

Sketch Saturday: Week #301

29 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Gorgeous card, just adore the layout and papers not to mention the adorable image just adorable x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sarah
Love the image ... Beautifully coloured.... I have same trouble with the pinks....
Hugs Sylvie xxx
Enjoy your day

Sarah said...

Very pretty spring card Sarah and I love those papers. Hoovering? What's that then!! xx

Sarah said...

Very pretty spring card Sarah and I love those papers. Hoovering? What's that then!! xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Eack poor kitty visiting the vets. Love your card its so sweet and I think the colours go well together, Love Hazel (Didos) x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card, love the pretty stamp and colours you have used.
Hope your parcel has arrived x Susan x

Chris said...

Pretty photo and pretty card!
Have a lovely weekend too!
Chris
x

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Sarah… she's a real cutie and your colouring is awesome… so much depth and light and shade! I love the pretty papers and embellies!!
Sorry about your cat...hope he goes on ok next week
Take Care hun
Big hugs
Sue xx

Judith said...

this is gorgeous sarah - you're too hard on yourself! - I love this image - I used it for my daughters birthday card last year - its a real "pretty colours image" i think - sorry to hear about your cat (and the bill -ouch!) - still better that than a big bill and no cat at the end of it : )
hugs judith x

Debra Miller said...

Stunning card Sarah! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous, great colouring and so sweet, xxx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Sarah - love that LOTV image - so beautifully coloured and fabulous LO.
Debs xx

Carole said...

Super sweet card Sarah & that image is so beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Carole xXx

catherine said...

You have done a fabulous card Sarah and don't be so hard on yourself!! Love your colours.
x catherine

Pami said...

I love this Sarah the colours are fab and love the image! I hope your little kitty is ok next week, poor thing. Pami x

coops said...

stunning card sarah.beautiful design and colouring and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous, sweet card Sarah!
Helen x

Hazel said...

Your card is lovely and the colours are beautiful even if they don't live up to your expectations. lol Hazel L. x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sarah such a pretty delicate card, love the image and colours you have used, Beautiful. Love Alison xx

Anne said...

Absolutely adorable Sarah
Anne x

Diane said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, fabulous coloring.

Hugs Diane

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Sarah, I love that sweet LOTV image and your coloring is beautiful!
Tammy x

Janice said...

Love the image and I love your card Sarah - you are way to hard on yourself! Hope mogs gets on ok at the dentist! Jx

Jane Savage said...

Just adorable, Sarah. Great papers and layout.
Have a good weekend! xx

Christine L said...

So pretty Sarah... and matches the photo image so well!

Hugs
Christine x

Wishcraft said...

Well it looks lovely to me Sarah! Very pretty papers and details, love that sweet image too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Nothing wrong with this at all Sarah, it's so pretty I don't know why you're not happy with it!!! Great image and great colouring. You are really on a roll lately, I'm loving everything you do!!
Hugs Laurie xx

mixamatoasties said...

*coughs* I'd have struggled with this challenge. Really struggled! You rocked it though. Looks fab.

Susan xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is a really pretty card and I love the colours you used... What are they?

Sweet Cheeks goes back to school tomorrow! ;) x