Followers

Saturday 22 March 2014

All Dressed Up

Hi blogworld,

Just a flyer from me, we've had a busy day today - went to Lincoln and did the touristy thing visiting the Cathedral and Castle and I'm about ready to crash.

Tomorrow me and SWMbO are off to see Tinkerbell and the Priary Fairy - again!  Different friend coming with us this time, but it will be the fourth time we've seen it!!!  This time I'm definitely taking my Kindle with me!

Right waffle over - the real reason I'm here is to remind everyone of the current challenge over at the All Dressed Up challenge blog.  It's a really easy challenge - use a button - and there are freebies on the blog if you want to join in.  I'm getting super excited about next month myself when my DT duties start!

See you next week,

Sarah

3 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Hi Sarah don't blame you for taking your kindle with you especially if this is the fourth time of seeing it. As you can see I have changed the name of my blog and wondered if you would consider updating your link to my blog.

www.crafts-by-alison.blogspot.co.uk

Cheer love Alison xx

scrappymo! said...

Have a fun day out...we are busy amusing kiddies too as it is school break here!

Janice said...

Enjoy the show, again! Been and done the challenge, love the stamps and bagged the freebie! Jx