Followers

Friday 21 October 2011

Tres girly!

Hi bloggers

You may have noticed, if you visit regularly, that I've been playing around with blog backgrounds.  I'm very fickle about what background I use, but I am on the lookout for one that I really like - so I've been trying a few out.

This one isn't too bad, but I'm not completely struck on it - so it may well change again.  Hopefully not in the next 24 hours though!

So while I was here I'd thought I'd share another card.  Like I said when I have time I'm cramming making them.  At the moment I've got one on the go for a little boys' birthday whose party we are going to on Sunday (cutting it a bit fine I know!) so when that is finished I will be back to share - might not be till end of the weekend or start of next. We should be going out to see Katy Ashworth from Cbeebies at Skeg on Saturday and the birthday party on Sunday.  Also next week is half-term here (already started today with an extra day off for teacher training) so will have limited 'puter time.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and here is my card:

Details:

Saturated Canary digi image: Tressa, coloured with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers.
Die-cut with a nestie and chalked while in the die for definition.
Papers are all from Prima Sparkling Spring paper pad.
Butterfly I got at the Lincoln Papercrafts show.
Border is die cut with CC Designs, Teardrop die.
Craftwork Cards card blank and sentiment.

Sarah

P.S. Thanks for all the advice on taking pictures, I've digested it all and thinking about what I will be doing - but think I will be investing in a light cube.

A challenge, or two:

Flutter by Wednesday's - #176

I love Promarkers - #88 Ain't it cute!

Pollycraft Monday Challenge - #115 - Girls, girls, girls!


17 comments:

Wishcraft said...

So lovely Sarah, a very pretty card! Love the image and gorgeous papers, fab silver butterfly too :o) Lisa x

Berry said...

This is lovely Sarah I am getting withdrawl from my Sc images haven't used one in a while actually haven't created in a while I'm far too busy zumba-ing lol Hugs Rebekah xx

Flowergirl said...

Lovely card Sarah, beautifully coloured image, such pretty colours x
Wendy x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Sarah.xxx

Unknown said...

Awww how pretty this card is, lovely soft colours and that butterfly is gorgeous.. so there's Fluttery By Wednesdays Challenge that fits for you !! Hugs xxx

Juls said...

Hi Sarah

I am still playing catchup in blogland after my hols, I have enjoyed looking round your blog at all your fab creations I missed while I was away.

Love the soft pretty colours of this one, I have baught this image but I have not coloured her up yet, thanks for the inspiration

Hugs Juls

Wendy said...

This is really gorgeous Sarah,love the image and beautifully coloured...sounds like you have a great weekend in store,hope you all have a lovely time.
Wendy xx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Sarah...and I'm so pleased you are getting a light box sweetie...

have a super weekend....big hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, gorgeous soft colours
Lindsay xx

Anita said...

Hi Sarah, such a beautiful card and I love that image. Hope you have a great weekend.

coops said...

stunning card sarah.i love the gorgeous image and your papers and colours are really pretty.fab pretty butterfly too :D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

Beautiful image and card Sarah.... And thank you for telling me about the change in backgrounds... I just thought I was visiting a new blog each time.... senility here I come!! hehe

But I know what you mean about finding 'the right' one. I just am too scared to fiddle around LOL!
Hugs
Christine x

Lorraine said...

Lovely card. That butterfly is fabulous. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Mary J said...

Oh Sarah, how very gorgeous! Love the softness!

Thx for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday!

Mary J x

xxxtglxxx said...

Great card Sarah, both cute and girly! :) Gorgeous colouring and image.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Arabella said...

This is a beautiful card Sarah! I love the butterfly!

Thanks for joining us for the Girls Girls Girls challenge at Pollycraft!

Arabella

Sarah-Jane said...

Pretty card. Your colouring is fab and I love the metal butterfly. xx