Followers

Thursday 3 April 2014

So sweet!

Good morning blogworld,

It's time for a new challenge over at MAWTT today and guess who's in charge this week?  Well lookey here - it's lil' ole me!

So the theme I choose is 'So Sweet' - basically I'd like to see either a food themed project or something super sweet (if you've no food related stuff!).

I also put together a little prize package:



This is what I came up with:


I used:

Digi image:
All Dressed Up Image - A Time To Give
coloured with my Copics (and my grey ProMarkers).
Sentiment - Lili of the Valley

Anything else?
Pearls from my stuff

And that's it folks!

It's a bit on the simple side, I know, but I thought the image needed to be big to be appreciated - and then I couldn't think what else to do.

Hope you find some time to come join in!

See you soon,

Sarah

PS - You all are quite right - my floors are now super clean.  How I lived without the steam mop I don't know - so simple and quick!!!

20 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love love love this card and your theme is brilliant, Cant wait to see all the entries!!
I have a steam mop too and love it, my floors are so clean its brilliant, Love Hazelxox

Janice said...

I so agree - big to be appreciated and easier to colour! So love this sweet card and you are showcasing the All Dressed Up images brilliantly, Jx

Mandy Ashley said...

Super sweet card - the image looks great, along with the sentiment :)

Sarah said...

totally and utterly fabulous Sarah!! Glad you liked the mop!! xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sarah
Fabulous card... Love the cute image....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Claire said...

What a delightful card Sarah - love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

Chris said...

That's so sweet and pretty, Sarah. Such a sweet image!
So pleased you are enjoying your mop!!!!
Chris
xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Such a sweet card Sarah love the colours and the image. Did you know I have a blog candy giveaway why not check it out, would love of my regular's to win. Love Alison xx

Sue B said...

Awww what a sweet image Sarah… and your colouring is so fab and pretty! I think you were right to keep the image as main focus... looks perfect! :-)
Have a lovely evening!
Hugs Sue XxX

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Sarah, love the sweetie jars. xxx

Debs said...

This is totally adorable Sarah - uber cute image so beautifully coloured.
Debs xx

susiestacey said...

Simple and stunning x Susan x

Christine L said...

This is fabulous Sarah and needs nothing else - the superbly coloured image with just the sentiment is perfect!

Hugs
Christine x

Wendy said...

So adorable Sarah, love it!
Wendy xx

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful CAS card, Sarah! Fab colouring and a great colour combo!
Oh yeah and steam mops rule!!

coops said...

so gorgeous sarah.your cas design is stunning and i love the cute bunny ;D

xx coops xx

Juls said...

gorgeous card, love the bright fresh colours!! Hugs Juls

MagsB said...

What a fabulous image! It looks terrific on your lovely card, the simple layout is ace! Love it!

love Mags B x

Carole said...

Super sweet card Sarah, love that image, might have to make a purchase although I've got so many digis I haven't used! Sorry to be late commenting, been getting organised before going back to work and had lots of visitors over the W/E.
Hugs
Carole xXx

mixamatoasties said...

Love it!

Susan xx