Followers

Monday 18 November 2013

In the spotlight!

Oh how I wish I was!!

Hi blogworld,

Well, ummm, no not really!!  I'm not one for hogging the spotlight!  I did however really want to have a go at the spotlight challenge over at Passion for Promarkers but problem is I've had no time this last week,

So this was knocked out in a couple hours this morning - but it's the only card you'll see this week.

I've now got DT cards to make for challenges next week and I can't see me having time to do that and make random cards, plus I've got painting and then the housework I neglected last week -  so this'll be it for this week blogworld!

Me card:
Front shot:
Her Close Up:

 I used:

Stamp:
Stampin Bella - Uptown Girl: Isabella loves ice-cream
coloured with my ProMarkers
Sentiment - Lili of the Valley: Set 25 - Handwritten Phrases
not sure if you can see that I popped the cutout and image up onto 3d foam pads? Hope so.

Die:
Go-Kreate

Papers:
Basic Grey - porcelain

Anything else?
Bit of really ancient trim from doodlebug
flowers from me stuff

That's the fat lady singing folks,

I'll see you next week,

Sarah

A challenge or two:

Passion for Promarkers: In the spotlight

Sketch Saturday: Week #285 - I rotated the sketch

Graph'It Markers: Wk 21 - Lucky 7/Anything Goes (I don't have any Graph'Its so it's Anything Goes for me)



12 comments:

catherine said...

Looks fabulous Sarah. Sounds like your a busy lady at the moment but do remember you need some time too!!
x catherine

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sarah. I love the pretty image and you have used the spotlight technique to great effect to highlight the yummy ice-cream. The papers and flower are so beautiful too.
Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
Sue xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sarah fantastic card love the papers and the image you have used, gorgeous. Love Alison xx

mixamatoasties said...

It's fab Sarah. I need to have a go at that too. Wonder what image I could do it with!

Remember to take some time for you too.

Susan xx

Sarah said...

Super Duper card Sarah!! Love the pretty colours and the die cut "spotlight" is fab. See you soon xx

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous, Sarah. Gorgeous colouring and I love that pretty border and flower.
I've given this challenge a go this week. Not a technique I've tried before but it was fun to do. xx

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous, so pretty. Thank you for playing along with my challenge at PFP this week & good luck. Jane x

Chris said...

This is gorgeous Sarah! Fab technique.... fab result!
Chris
x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow… this is gorgeous Sarah! what a wonderful image and it looks so good with the spotlight technique!! I love the pretty paper and flower! :-)
Hope you are near finishing your painting now!
Take Care
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Debra Miller said...

Beautiful card Sarah, love the spotlight. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! ~Deb

Debbie said...

This is beautiful Sarah...love the spotlight technique too. x

coops said...

so stunning sarah.gorgeous pretty image and colours and the spotlight effect is brilliant ;D

xx coops xx