Followers

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Gotta be quick

Oh dear, here I am struggling to be quick!  Really want to join in with the Sugar Bowl (I've missed the last one or two!) and I've also got to go get dinner started soon.

So no waffle today, will be back another day for that (probably not tomorrow, but definitely Friday).

Here's me card and it's a first for me - colouring on Kraft (well the inside from wrapping paper Kraft anyway!).

Front shot:

Close up of image:

I used:

Sugar Nellie (from Funky Kits) stamp: Hippie Love - coloured with my Prisma pencils.
Die-cut with and mounted onto Nesties
Papers are First Edition: Up, Up and Away.
Marianne Swirl die
Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.
Craftwork cards: card blank and sentiment.

Gotta rush, see ya's later.
Sarah

A challenge, or two:

The Sugar Bowl: Challenge 78; Marie Theresa's Sketch, optional Kraft

My Time To Craft Challenge: Challenge 174 - Circle Circus

19 comments:

Kim said...

Very lovely card Sarah. I have still yet to color on Kraft. But you did a nice job.
Can't wait for you to come live here, those Jaffa cakes do sound quite wonderful haha!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so pretty hun, gorgeous image and fantastic colouring, love the papers and the flowers and flourishes look fantastic
Lindsay xx

Kathleen said...

Its gorgeous Sarah, your colouring on kraft is fab, well done! The colours are gorgeous too.
Hugs
Kat xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Sarah,love the image.xxx

Wendy Fraser said...

Super card, the colouring on kraft looks great xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, your kraft colouring is fab sweetie. Can't wait to catch up with all yer waffle! xx

catherine said...

Great card sarah and the colouring looks fab. I've never coloured on kraft before but yours looks great
x catherine

Vicky said...

Beautiful Sarah...and love the colouring too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

DesignerDiva said...

Been dying to try colouring on kraft Sarah and will one day hopefully!
This is fab Hunny, great shading and I love your little image
Hugs Laurie x

Berry said...

Still haven't tried the colouring on Kraft yet hoping to do that soon! Love this really sweet, hope you find some more time later, if you do can you chuck me some lol! Hugs rebekah xx

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Sarah, love the image and fab colouring, must try the colouring on kraft, looks great.
Wendy xx

Little K Smith said...

A gorgeous card Sarah, I love the pretty image and lovely flowers 'n' swirls too :)
Kelly.x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Sarah! Love the image and your colouring looks fabulous on kraft :o) Lisa x

Sarah-Jane said...

Very pretty card Sarah. You have done a great job colouring on kraft, not something I've tried yet.

I think there are quite a few Sarah Janes out there. I know a couple, I didn't realise you were one too.
Did you know that Sarah is Hebrew and means princess. Apparently Jane means gift from God.

Sarah-Jane xx

coops said...

so stunning sarah,i love your gorgeous colours and sassy and your colouring on the kraft is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Lily Anuska said...

Hi Sarah. Very beautiful. I love stamping image on kraft. Coloring and all details are wonderful. Have a great weekend. Lily Anuska

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Sarah, not tried colouring on Kraft yet either!
Helen x

Christine L said...

Hi Sarah...

Love this card and image.... I've not tried colouring on Kraft yet either.... will have to give it a go soon!

Hugs
Christine x

Lesley said...

Fab card, great image! Thank you for taking part in MTTC's Circle Circus challenge xx