Followers

Thursday 23 January 2014

Here kitty, kitty!!!

Hello blogworld,

It does seem like a long time since I posted for MAWTT - it's because I volunteered to change teams and so had to wait two weeks before joining in again with a challenge.  But, as they saying goes, all good things come to those who wait and here I am!

The theme this week has been chosen by our lovely Teamie Janice and she's picked 'cats' - so anything with our furry friends on please!  This great new Hampton Art Stamps Wooden stamp called Kitty Tiles is the prize for the winner.

And so onto the old card.  Now Mr (Mrs, Miss, Ms?) Mojo is still away on their jollies and so this is a very simple card.  

The Front Shot:

The Close Up:

The Arty Farty:

I used:
Digi stamp:
From Pollycraft (sadly closed down)
coloured with my ProMarkers

No dies
No papers

Anything else?
3d gloss on the eyes
We Are Memory Keepers - Whiteout - for the chipboard sentiment

Before I go, Janice also asked for piccies of your putty cats, if you don't object - so to start us off here's my rouges gallery:

Oscar loves climbing in things - boxes or cupboards or cars or even prams!



This is Tinker:

Tinker had kittens - these are the two of them we kept:

Ewok:

Worried (she was called that as a kitten and it's stuck as she is a very worried cat!!)

I'm really going to enjoy wandering around blogworld with this one! 

See ya soon,

Sarah 

A challenge or two:

Divas by Design: Anything Goes

Fub 'n' Funky Challenges: Challenge #200 - All About the Words

Sweet Stampin: Your Favourite Style - that would be fairly Clean and Simple then! Mostly, anyway ;-)

27 comments:

Janice said...

Brilliant photos Sarah, so love your boxed cat - love them all really but that one's a beauty! Thank you so much for embracing this challenge as I too love looking at cats.

Great card by the way Mrs, CAS is not always the easy option so I don't think your mojo has gone at all. Lovely work and thanks again for being up for my catty challenge, Jx

Ella's Design said...

Love your feline photos - they seem such characters!
FAB CAS card - I just love clean and simple, probably because of the second word and as the other saying goes...'sometimes less is more!' Hugs, Lisa x

Kates said...

Love your card - CAS but using lovely bright colours which I love! Thanks for joining in with the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Kates x

Debs said...

Fabulous CAS design Sarah.
Love the photos - especially the one in the box - Pickle-Lilicat is always up to mischief like that too.
Debs xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW you have so many kittys, I would too if I could get away with it. Your card is fab, Although Im not sure Jess would let a bird sit on her head!!! LOL Love Hazelxox

Hazel said...

A brilliant card and I love that CAS look. The photos are super. Hazel L. x

Claire said...

Great card and design - love the bright colours. Hugs, Claire x PS. There is candy on my blog if you are interested.

Sue B said...

Oh this is really sweet Sarah!! I do love the image and you've coloured it beautifully .... the Friends letters look fab!!
and I love your cat photos!! they are all so cute!! especially love Oscar in the box and pram! :-)
Hope you have a nice evening!
Hugs Sue xx

Sue B said...

Hi Sarah.... just popping back for another look at your gorgeous card... and to say....
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

susiestacey said...

Great card Sarah, hope your Kitty got out of the box safely x Susan x

Sarah said...

Great card Sarah and I love Oscar's impersonation of James the Red Engine, he should really have gone for...wait for it...Purrcy!! xx

Pami said...

LOVE your photos Sarah!! What little beauties! I love your card too, what a great layout, just perfect! Pami x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sarah love your card so pretty. Gorgeous photos of your cats. Love Alison xx

Wishcraft said...

Lol at Oscar... mine are both a bit cardboard box obsessed - won't sleep in the beds we bought though! Gorgeous CAS design, love the bright sentiment :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sharon said...

This is such a cute card Sarah. Love the image and design.
Your cats are adorable.
Hugs Sharon x

Judith said...

what a fab card Sarah - I love the bright Cas style its just pur-fect. have to say your cat in a box freaks me out a bit! - I remember the tale of the cat who arrived and the kittens that came with her! - thats when i started to follow your blog as i had to know what happened next - glad it was a happy ending lol hugs Judith x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, such a cute image and love the bright colours and CAS design...fabulous photos too.
Wendy xx

Tammy said...

Adorable CAS card Sarah, I love the bright colors! Fab kitty pics too, I love the photos of Oscar!
Hugs, Tammy

Jane Savage said...

Great card, Sarah. Love that naughty looking kitty!
Fab pictures of your cats. Worried (great name) looks just like my Jack! xx

DesignerDiva said...

Well Mrs your Mojo is very definitely back in the room cos I love this card!!! It's fab Sarah and your cat pics are great too, I love the cat in the box!!
Thank you for all your good wishes, I hope to be around more now
Hugs Laurie xx

Rachel said...

Fab card Sarah! Love your image.

We have a little Tinker in our home too - he is just under a year old and is black and white. :-)

Thank you for sharing your style with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

mixamatoasties said...

That's a fabulous card! I love it.

And that's not James the Red Engine.. it's a cat ;)

Susan xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at 'Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

Karina Bunkenborg said...

What a funny and cute cat you have! Your card is so beautiful- clean and simple! Have a nice day!
Hugs Karina

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Hey Pickle! I love all your cat photo's and I love your card. You are too cool for school. X

Karen Petitt said...

Wow Sarah, gorgeous kitties and wonderful names lol! This is a gorgeous card x

coops said...

i love your kitty pics sarah and your card is gorgeous.stunning cas design and the image is so cute :D

xx coops xx