Followers

Monday 20 January 2014

January blues

Good morning blogworld,

The Cutie Pies are back!  The challenge this fortnight is 'January Blues' - so projects with blue tones on them please

We are lucky enough to have two wonderful sponsors for this challenge:
are offering 4 images of the randomly chosen winners choice from their online store.
and we welcome back to the Cutie Pies



who are offering a £10 gift voucher for their online store, to our DT chosen winner.


This is my card:
Front Shot:

Arty Farty:

Close up of a sparkly snowflake:

I used:

Digi Stamp:
Just some lines - Emo Snowflake
coloured with Copics and ProMarkers
chalk for the background

Paper:
Basic Grey - Figgy Pudding

Dies:
Nesties - image
Memory Box - snowflakes
My Favourite Things - border

Sentiment;
Polkadoodles

Anything Else?
Prima - flowers
Wild Orchid Crafts - blue/white flowers
Stickles Glitter Glue
Martha Stewart glitters


So far January has been OK for me.  Exercise routine started and some weight lost but, oh dear!, I also appear to have lost me Mojo.  Again!  I'm beginning to wonder if it's being cramped in a corner of the dining room / office that's doing it to me - or whether I'm just having a bad few months or so!  So very few cards made.

Hi ho - cheerful thoughts!


See you again soon,

Sarah

12 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Just stunning, Sarah. That paper is beautiful and I love all the gorgeous details.xx

Sarah said...

Fabulous layout Sarah!! Super snowflakes and the button border is lovely xx

Claire said...

Love your card Sarah - has a real frosty feel to it and a lovely image. Hugs, Claire x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Sarah, the snowflakes give it a gorgeous frosty feel x Susan x

DesignerDiva said...

Hello stranger I've been such a bad blogger I'm sorry and you're not the only one with a missing mojo, I think maybe its the time of the year, well at least I hope it is and that yours and mine returns soon!!
You can't tell yours is missing by this fab card, I love your sparkly snowflake and I'm über impressed you made a Christmas card already!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Sarah - sweet image and I love the embellies.
Debs xx

Mrs A. said...

How cute is this indeed. Loving that sparkly snowflake effect. Lost a few pounds too of the monetary sort though. In a worth while cause you understand. Sales are not sales unless someone spends!! Hugs Mrs A.

Chris said...

Totally cute! Gorgeous card, Sarah. Hope you find your mojo soon, altho' if you can make a card like this without it....!
Well done on the weight loss too, it's not easy to motivate yourself after Christmas when the days are dark!
Chris
x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sarah gorgeous card love the image, layout and colours you have used. Hope your mojo comes back soon. Love Alison xxx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a great card Sarah. I like the colours you used too x

coops said...

so gorgeous sarah.stunning design and i love the sweet image and icy colours. :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww very cute! Love the flowers/ snowflake arrangement, looks fab... gorgeous colours too :o) Hugs, Lisa x