Followers

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Another departure

Hi there blogworld

There's a new challenge for a New Year over at Flat Friends Challenge blog but unfortunately I didn't manage to get anything done in time to join in.

This is a problem I've had a lot over the last six months - failing to make cards in time - so I've taken the difficult decision to also step down from the lovely Emma's team over at Flat Friends.

I'm a terrible blogger at the minute, if anyone had told me how little time I'd have to myself once Emily started school and the holiday cottage took off - I'd have laughed at them.  Plus all the major remodelling of the house doesn't help!

So I'm cutting back on DT work and hoping that will give my Mojo time to rejuvenate it's self.

Anyway that's enough whinging from me - and it's also a New Year's resolution - less whining on blog.  There's plenty other people much worse off than me out there.

Hopefully normal service will resume soon.

Sarah


3 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Pleased to hear that your holiday lettings venture has taken off so well. Hope you have a Happy Crafty New Year and all the decorating gets finished soon. Hugs Mrs A.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sarah sometimes you have to step back and take stock, glad your holiday let venture is taking off. Happy New Year. Love Alison xx

Wendy said...

Wishing you all Happy New Year.
Hugs
Wendy xx