Followers

Monday 5 December 2011

Production has started!

Hello blogworld

So how are we all keeping then?  Hasn't it turned cold?  So hard to believe that last week we were still wandering around in our T-shirts and this week it's hats, gloves and scarves.  Saw on the news that Scotland has had their first fall of snow - hope none of my Scottish bloggy friends are too badly affected.  Have I ever mention before that I lived in Scotland for 5ish years - loved it!  Would move there again tomorrow if I could, but hubby is not keen!

What's the title all about then?  Well those darned Christmas cards are now in production in chez Sarah and I've done not too bad so far, I think anyway.  I started this morning and I have 11 done already, nothing fancy you understand - just plain simple (I hope stylishly plain and simple, not boring!) they must be fairly simple as hubby likes 'em!  Am moving onto a different design tomorrow and hope to make another 10 then same again all week so will be all done by weekend.

I do have a few fancier ones, and have to decide who they go to.  The masses get the mass produced one!

And so here is one of my 'fancier' ones:


Detail shot of image:


I used:

TeddbyBo & Co digi image: TeddyBea_132 - Snowflake flight; coloured with my Flexmarkers and Promarkers and then Glamour dusted to within an inch of her life!
Various embossing folders.
Memory Box die: Meridian Border
Craftwork Cards card blank and sentiment

And here is a little treat for those of you who read this far.  Emily has been colouring in, what do you think?

Not bad for four and a half eh!, she picked this one from all my Saturated Canary images and said she liked it as she was so pretty!

Anyhow, will wander now and see you all again soon.

Sarah

A challenge, or two:

TeddyBo Challenge - Challenge #23: White Christmas

Sketch Saturday - Week #184


19 comments:

Berry said...

Wow go you! 11 xmas cards already! I have about 20 now but I have been doing them since July lol! I get sort of sick of them by Dec. Ems colouring is so fab too! Caleb does quite well for a boy but he isn't into colouring fairies strictly transformers here! hugs rebekah x

Kathleen said...

Hi Sarah, well done you with your production of 11 cards, that was good going! Love Emilys colouring too, its brill!
And yes I have snow, not too much but its just started snowing again so goodness knows what like it will be in the morning, and it is soooo cold :-(
Hugs Kat xx

Juls said...

Love your card, very luxurious!! loving all the embossing!!! Loving Emilys card too, so sweet! Hugs Juls

Doreen said...

Your card is gorgeous Sarah,love the all white. Emilys card is also gorgeous.xxx

Sarah-Jane said...

Fantastic card Sarah. Great colouring from Emily too. Well done on getting so many Christmas cards made. I have about ten left to do.
Sarah-Jane xx

Wendy said...

Love your card Sarah, it's absolutely gorgeous...I really NEED that Border die.
Well done Emily brilliant colouring, love the image you chose.
I am so behind on my Christmas cards, really wish I had started earlier.
Wendy xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful Sarah and loving that gorgeous die too hun...

And a big well done to Emily too....what a talented wee lass you are :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Rae said...

Hi Sarah, You found me via MIM and I'm popping over to your blog. Your Christmas card is so cute and sweet! I love it! Looking forward to seeing the next design, too. Love how darling Emily's pic is, too. You could actually use her picture on a special Christmas card.

Jill said...

Fabulous card, not simple just elegant and beautiful!
Love the white!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Teddy Bo this time and I hope to see you again
Hugs, Jill

Christine L said...

Fabulous card Sarah.... I'm in production in this house too... gotta get them done!

And lovely colouring by Wendy... she obviously takes after her talented mum!
Hugs
Christine x

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. Love the punched edge and the superb colouring.
Wendy's colouring is great. A wee chip off the old block!

Thank you for joining us in our challenge at Teddybo.

Edna x

coops said...

stunning card sarah.fab image and i love the white on white, so beautiful ;D
aw to emilys colouring, the little angel looks gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Beautiful card - great colouring from the little one - thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Jayne A said...

Beautiful card.

Jayne
x

Arabella said...

Gorgeous card Sarah! Your colouring is beautiful! I can see where your daughter gets her skills from! She's so young to be colouring so well!

Sorry I haven't been over in a while... I'm really struggling with finding spare time at the moment!

Arabella

Maritha said...

That is just so gorgeous and classy! Stunning card! =)

Thanks for joining us at TeddyBo this week
Hugs Maritha

Anita said...

Beautiful all-white card Sarah. And tell Emily that her coloring is fabulous too! That little girl obviously has very good taste :)

Faye said...

Oh Sarah, I ilke this, very stylish. I hope production is going well. xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fab card, love the white on white and the image is so pretty. Love Emily's colouring too the pink hair is great!
Lindsay xx