Followers

Saturday 24 December 2011

Such a busy week we've had!

Hello blogworld

Well we are home all safe and sound after our big London adventure. Have been baking this morning and thought while I've got 5 mins waiting for the cakes to cool I'd do a very quick post of my own and show you some pics from our London trip.

Hubby and Emily at Trafalgar Square

Emily 'driving' a bus in the London Transport Museum at Covent Garden

Emily took this one - the pod in front of ours on the Eye.  Not bad I thought for a 4.5 yr old!

Emily on a City Cruises river boat - I thought she looked particularly cute in this one!

Mummy (i.e. me!), Emily and Grandad (hubbys' dad) on the boat.  Emily was not impressed with sitting upstairs and we went to the lower level very quickly!!
 We had a lovely time, was so strange to be in London again after all this time - I worked there from my late teens to early twenties and so much has changed in the (ahm!) number of years that I haven't been back.

So came back straight to the chaos of getting everything ready for Christmas - but after a couple of hectic days all is done (apart from a few presents left to wrap).  Oh and Emily telling me that she doesn't want the Christmas card I made for her!  Knows her mind that one and doesn't like it!!!

You won't be seeing any cards from me a for a while and maybe not even me, as Grandad arrives late afternoon and is here until middle of next week.

So if I can take this opportunity to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and say thank you for following my blog - I really am astounded that I have nearly 100 followers listening to my waffle and looking at my cards!

So hope you all have a lovely Christmas, but not wishing you a Happy New Year as you'll see me again before then - poor you!!!

Best wishes,

Sarah

11 comments:

Faye said...

It looks like you had a jam packed and fun time. Enjoy Christmas. xxx

Wendy said...

Fabulous photos Sarah, looks like you all had a great time...Have a wonderful Christmas.
Wendy xx

Laney said...

Great photos Sarah looks as if you all had a good time!!
Merry Christmas hun
hugs
laney

Pink Dandelion said...

Great photos Sarah, glad you enjoyed it. The schools here only finished on Thursday.

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

Debs xx

Christine L said...

Fab photos Sarah - thanks for sharing... your little one is so cute!
Happy Christmas to you and yours...
Hugs
Christine x

coops said...

stunning photos sarah.looks like you had a fab time.
wishing you and yours a fantastic christmas.

xx coops xx

coops said...

stunning photos sarah.looks like you had a fab time.
wishing you and yours a fantastic christmas.

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Fabulous Piccies Sarah...have a lovely christmas sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Great pics Sarah! :)

Just popping by to wish you a wonderful Christmas hun :)

Have a smashing day!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fab trip to London! Merry Christmas!
Helen x

Arabella said...

Looks like a fab trip Sarah! Glad you had a good time... your photos are fab too! Have a lovely Christmas day! Aren't you lucky having hubby cook!

Hugs!

Arabella