Followers

Saturday 31 December 2011

A new challenge at Sweet Stampin

Good morning blogworld

My goodness where did those two weeks go to?  Haven't they just flown and here we are looking down the nose of a New Year!

And a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin - 'New beginning's' this can be for the New Year, a new baby, new home anything new really.  Our sponsor this time is:
and the prize is a great embellishment kit - sounds great doesn't it!

Here is my card;


I used:

A Panduro stamp from the Tilda range - it doesn't have any other name on it and I've had it years!  It's coloured with my Promarkers and die-cut with a nestie.
The papers are First Edition - Up, Up and Away
The sentiment is a Lili of the Valley stamp, die-cut and mounted onto a nestie.
Trim from my box of ribbons.
Craftwork Cards card blank.

Why not pop over, see the wonderful creations my teamies have made and join in?

See you next year!

Sarah

12 comments:

Juls said...

awhhhh, this is adorable!!! Hugs Juls

catherine said...

I love the sweetness of this card. I have become your newest follower. Happy new year
x catherine

Faye said...

That is a faberoony image and I'm totally loving the soft colours and pretty papers. Have a very Happy New Year and I'll see you in 2012. xxx

Anita said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. I hope you and your loved ones have a happy and healthy New Year! Hugs, Anita

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Sarah...and wishing you a happy new year too sweetie... :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and love the image! Happy New Year!
Helen x

coops said...

stunning card sarah.your colours and details are wonderful and i love the image ;D
Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year ;D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Super sweet card Sarah, love the papers and cute image :o) Happy New Year hun! Lisa x

Sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. I love the papers, I have the same ones.
Sarah-Jane xx

Wendy said...

Awwww adorable card Sarah, gorgeous papers.
Wendy xx

Irene Retuya said...

Hi, I have not done blogging before and still till new to the blog world and didn't know where to reply for your comment & those who leave their inspiring comments in my blog so i though I'll do it here. My apologies for not putting the link for sweet stampin on the same post. It was on my next blog post that i have put all the links. Anyway i updated the first post and put all the links. Thanks a bunch for your visit. Love your creations. Hugs, irene

Natali said...

Love your baby boy card. So sweet ))
Happy New Year!!
Hugs
Natali