Followers

Saturday 5 May 2012

Do you have one?

Hello blogworld

A four legged friend that is?  We do, two of the purring, independent sort and currently one of them is laid on my arm seriously hampering my ability to type.

Anyho, I will plough on - I will just hope that he doesn't decide to bite (he does that you know) and you will just have to excuse any typo's!

So it's Saturday morning which means, in Sarah blogworld anyway, that it's time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin and as you might have guessed from the title this week we'd like to see your four legged friends.  So any type of animal anywhere on your entry (plus stamping of course!) is what we are looking for this challenge.

Our sponsor for this week is Whimsy Stamps, who are offering the winner five free digi stamps.



Our regular monthly sponsor is Joanna Sheen, where a £10 voucher is on offer.


Want to see my card?  Oooh and tag - I made a tag!  First time for everything, eh.  This is what I came up with:

Front shot of card:

Detail shot of image:

Tag:

Card and tag together: (and I've just noticed a deliberate mistake!)


I used:

Image:
Pollycraft - Marleys Party, coloured with my Promarkers

Dies:
Nestie square and circle
Go-kreate (for the tag)

Papers:
echo park - Splash

Others:
Mettalic thread and sentiment tag - from my stuff
Craftwork cards - card blank and sentiment

I hope you like my cheerful card (inspired by Arabella's wonderful colour choices for her cards) and it brings a bit of sunshine into these dreary days that we are currently enduring.

Please pop on over to the challenge blog and you'll see all the little creatures that my teamies have used on their creations - and they are lovely (my teamies and and their cards!), I promise!

See you soon,
Sarah

A challenge, or two:

Pollycraft Monday Challenges: Challenge #138 - matching card and tag

Emergency Crafters: Bold and bright

Cute Card Thursday: Challenge 215 - one for the boys (this is for a little boy in my daughters class at school)


26 comments:

Laura Bradley said...

These are gorgeous Sarah! Have a good weekend! Laura x

Doreen said...

These are just gorgeous,love the beautifully coloured image.xxx

Catherine said...

Fab card and tag, love how bright and cheerful they are...

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Sarah. Lovely, bright and colourful. Have a lovely weekend. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

mixamatoasties said...

These are so sweet :) And you've given me some inspiration for later....

What's the mistake? I'm missing it!

Susan x

Jenny said...

I love the balloon - outside the square Sarah. Looks fabulous and the paper you have chosen is perfect for the image. hugs x

Anita said...

These are so adorable Sarah. Those papers are perfect for that happy little mouse!

Christine L said...

Hi Sarah

No four-legged friends in this house....... so no excuse for typos!

Fabbie card... love that image and your colouring is gorgeous!

Hugs
Christine x

Fiona said...

fabulous Sarah...love the colours too and is that doodling I see too??

Fi
x

Vicky said...

They are both gorgeous Sarah..!

big hugs Vicky xx

Hazel said...

Hi Sarah

What a fantastic card and tag - love the image and such bright vibrant colours.

I know what you mean about the biting - my little ball of fluff does this regularly - whilst purring at me too!

Thanks for popping by my blog - so appreciated as always.

Toodle pip

Hazel xx

Jayne A said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sarah.

Hugs
Jayne
x

coops said...

aw just love these sarah.gorgeous sweet image and i love your bright colours ;D

xx coops xx

Kim said...

Sarah just perfect! So fun, I love it!

Wendy Fraser said...

Oh, how sweet! Love the bright colours xx

catherine said...

Fab card Sarah and great image. Love the colours
x catherine

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So sweet, I love the cute little mouse and the papers are fab. My cat likes to lay on my arms when I am trying to type too, aren't they helpful lol. Hope you are having a great weekend
Lindsay xx

xxxtglxxx said...

My wee doggies have a habit of knocking my arm when I am typing! ;) lol.

Smashing card Sarah, love the cute image and glorious bright colours!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Unknown said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Emergency Crafters and Good Luck. Jax

Unknown said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Emergency Crafters and Good Luck. Jax

Anonymous said...

Ooh I love this fabulous set Sarah, gorgeous colours and such a sweet image, just brilliant!
Helen x

Kathleen said...

Fab card and tag Sarah, love the cute image and fab bright papers. No kittys in this house but a decidedly stupid (in a nice way! Lol) westie who sits on my feet while I craft, great in winter, not so great when its hot!
Hugs
Kat xx

Flowergirl said...

Arr! This is so gorgeous Sarah x
Hope you've had a good weekend x
Wendy x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card and tag Sarah, love that cute image and your fab bright colours... I see no mistake??? Hugs, Lisa x

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card and tag set - so cute! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Doreen said...

gorgeous card, Sarah. And the tag is amazing too.
Have a great day
Hugs
Doreen xx