Followers

Wednesday 23 May 2012

It's Wednesday!

Hi blogworld,

The world seems a little better at keeping itself on track this week - at least I know today (well tomorrow really as I'm typing this on Tuesday scheduled for Wednesday - are you confused, I am!) is Wednesday and it's time for a new challenge over at Divas by Design.

The theme for this challenge is 'Fabulous Flourishes' so we would like to see your flourishes or swirls on your creations this week please.

This week's sponsor is The Paper Shelter with a fab prize on offer - why not pop over the blog, have a look at my Teamies wonderfully inspiring cards and then join us in the fun!


The Design Team were given a choice of digis to play with and this is what I created with my choice. Lots of photo's here, peeps, as it's an easel card and I think we all know what a terror they are to take a picture of!

Here we go:

Front shot:

Detail of image:


Base of easel:

Arty farty side view:

I used:

Image:
The Paper Shelter - Retro Space Girl, coloured with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers

Papers:
First Edition - Isabelle

Dies:
Memory Box - La Rue Flourish

Everything else:
Large pink flower - Wild Orchid Crafts
Card Candy and sentiments - Craftwork cards
smaller flowers and lace from my stuff
Stickles glitter glue

So that's it from me today - hope you to see you over at the Divas.

Cheerio
Sarah

A challenge, or two:

I love Promarkers: Challenge #118 - Use die-cuts.  That would be the Memory Box flourishes.

The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog: Easel card with sketch

Passion for Promarkers: Week 150 - Birthdays.  Happy birthday to you ladies, it's a fab challenge and where I got a lot of inspiration from when I first started using Promarkers!

The Paper Shelter: Challenge #65 - Bling it on.  I'm not sure if I'm being cheeky entering this one!  There are stickles on her helmet and the paper is very sparkly in real life, but I don't know if that is enough 'bling' for you!  If it's not I've no problems with my entry being taken out.

35 comments:

Arabella said...

This is gorgeous Sarah! Fun image and I love how you have coloured her! Lovely flourishes too!

Hugs!

Arabella

PS Miss Miss Tinker looks right at home!

Jenny said...

oooo! Love this Sarah! That flourish is just perfect and your colour choice is too. x

Nannieflash said...

Wow gorgeous card, love the whole design of it. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Doreen said...

Oh such a gorgeous card Sarah,love the image...finished off beautifully.xxx

Sarah-Jane said...

Super card Sarah.
Your new pussy cat looks a lot like one of my cats, who has a bit of a daft name-Beef!
Sarah-Jane xx

Veronica Atanacio said...

This is beautiful!!! Thanks a lot for sharing! =D

Julie C. said...

This is a pretty easle card. I always love that flourish die! ^_^

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Sarah this is beyond cute! I love the style of card and the gorgeous papers and image :)

Jayne A said...

Stunning card Sarah, you have really excelled yourself. I love the way you have coloured the image too.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Aunty Sue said...

I so love this image and I bet she still get the housework done and stays perfect but maybe they dont do this in the future. Tee Hee we wish

catherine said...

Just stunning Sarah. The image and the colours are fab. Those flourishes are just perfect
x catherine

Pink Dandelion said...

Ooh what a super easel card. Love the image. Good luck in the challenges. Debs xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Sarah,
Oh my word, this is just gorgeous! What a wonderful image! I adore your colouring and how you have arranged the lace and flowers too, Hugs, Teresa x

Wendy Fraser said...

Ooh, this is gorgeous, I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie. xx

coops said...

so gorgeous sarah.i love the stunning image and really pretty colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Rachel said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, everything is so pretty! Love all the detailing. Wedgie xxx

Faye said...

I tell you what, if I looked that good in hot pants with my middle out, I'd fly too! This is gorgeous. Gotta be NEC November for a Boo Boo Tinker doinkfest!! xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie, good luck cheers Sue N x

Jo said...

Just gorgeous, Sarah!Fab image, layout and embellies ......just love that swirly die!Hope you're well!
Hugs Jo x

DesignerDiva said...

THis is one gorgeous card Sarah, great colouring and I love that die cut, I have it too but haven't used it yet (that's so bad!)
Love the 'arty farty' side view lol
Hugs Laurie xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a beautiful card Sarah, I love the fun image and those die cuts are stunning
Lindsay xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great easel card hun, love the sentiment just perfect!
Hugs Shell xx

Wishcraft said...

This is lovely Sarah! Such a cute, fun image and love the papers (and everything else!) you've used. Thanks for joining in at PFP hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Sarah, fabulous image and love the flourish die and colours.
Wendy xx

Karen Petitt said...

what a fun image! such a beautiful card, love easel cards i do! beautifully coloured and embellished hugs Karen x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Sarah! what a fab image and I love your beautiful colouring! The papers and embellies are all stunning - it's a wonderful design!
Hope you're having a good week!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Your card is wonderful Sarah! Beautiful colouring and that image is fab! That die behind your flower looks awesome too!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Kathleen said...

Oh wow! I just love this Sarah, really so gorgeous. I love your colouring, the card shape, the flourishes and swirls, basically everything about it!!
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Kat xx
Sorry I havent been around much, I have had a bit of an issue with my computers antivirus refusing me access to any blogs. Apparently they are are malicious websites! Mine included!!

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. Love the image and your colouring is great too! Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ Promarkers.
Lorraine B x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Sarah,
Oooh! I just love this. It's totally fab & funky & your colouring looks amazing! Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week. Hope you're keeping well.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful Sarah! Such an elegant and pretty card, and I love that image and your colouring!
Lizy xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sarah, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and colour scheme you've used. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Gina said...

Fabulous card, the image is great
Thank you for joining us at PFP and good luck
Gina xx

Lisa Cornwall said...

Hi Sara,


Lisa here from the Cutie Pies

Can you please contact me

craftybirdlisa@gmail.com

Thanks

Lisa x

Marcea said...

WHat a great card - it is blingtastic!!!!!!! Thanks for joining us this week on The Paper Shelter x