Followers

Thursday 3 November 2011

I have a new toy!

Hello fellow bloggers,

So how are we all today?  Can you believe that I'm posting two days in a row - you never know if I keep this up I might manage two posts in one day!

Anyhow, my new toy - hubby has brought me a light cube!  I've only taken a couple of pictures using it (this one included) so please excuse any flaws - I'm trying out different places to put the thing, which is huge by the way.  It's so big Emily could almost crawl right into it (and she tried!)!  I have to say though I do like it, it certainly has stopped the problem I'm having with the light being too bright in the conservatory, not tried taking a picture at night yet.

And don't go thinking that hubby treated me - he said he could use it for when he takes pictures for his web-site!

So onto my card:

Only the one picture today, as I'm trying to work out how to get close to the card - without trying to crawl into the cube with the card!  I know I could zoom, but my hands wobble and the pic gets fuzzy.  I think I'll have to dig out the little stand that came with my camera.

So here is what I used:

Image is a Pollycraft digi - Taking a Break, coloured with my Promarkers (don't ask me what happened to his face - I completely mucked that up!).
The papers are all from K&Co - Hopscotch pad.
Martha Stewart punch.
Lili of the Valley sentiment, die cut with a nestie.
I made the card blank.

So that's it from me for now, hopefully will be here again soon.

Take care,

Sarah

A challenge, or two:

Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Challenge #117 Anything Goes

PaperCrafting Journey - Challenge 22 - Use a digi

Stamps R Us Challenge Blog - October 31, 2011 - November 13, 2011 - Masculine Theme

12 comments:

Vicky said...

Such a cutie Sarah...and your piccie looks gorgeous too hun...

have fun with your light box...takes a wee time to get use to it...but its so worth it in the end..

big hugs Vicky xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, enjoy your light box,very useful you will soon get the hang of it.xxx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Sarah, love that cute image :o) Your photo looks good too... my MIL's bought me a light box for Christmas (she's very organised lol), so I just have to wait a while before I can play with it! Lisa x

Christine L said...

Fab card for a little man Sarah... and your photo is brilliant! I think I must invest in one... (or get my OH to think it's HIS idea!) LOL
Hugs
Christine x

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cute card Sarah.
luv
Debby

Berry said...

Gorgeous card Sarah! Fab dps and image and great photos well done on getting that light cube! Hugs Rebekah x

Anita said...

This is so adorable Sarah. Lucky you for getting the light cube!

coops said...

stunning card sarah.the image is a real cutie and i love your fab papers :D
great pics too, looks really sharp and clear :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Brilliant card, fab image and colours...enjoy your new light cube, photo looks fantastic.

Thanks for your lovely comment about me getting DT position, I am still in shock at being picked and the first time I have asked..
hugs Wendy xx

Anita said...

Forgot to thank you for joining the Pollycraft Challenge this week.

paige said...

Adorable image! sweet card! Thanks for joining us at SRU!

Cazza said...

This is so super cute!! Fabulous DP's and amazing colouring too. Enjoy your new toy :o)
Thanks for playing along in our Anything Goes challenge this week over at Pollycraft :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx