Followers

Wednesday 16 November 2011

No your not seeing things!

Hello blogworld

If you are here for my Divas by Design Design Team card please scroll down.

And, no you're not seeing things, I am posting twice in one day - this is going to be a very, very short post - as I'm in the middle of bed time routine (TV, Fruitpot, yogurt, small piece chocolate, bath, books, bed!) so it has to be very quick.  At the moment she is being entertained by Justin's House (thank goodness for Justin Fletcher!) but it will finish soon and she will realise I'm 'putering!

So I realised that The Sugar Bowl finishes tonight and I really wanted to take part - here is my card:


Just the one pic - everything done at high speed, so no extra pics!

I used:

Sugar Nellie stamp - Gorjuss Girls; Flower Girl - coloured with my Promarkers.
Lots of embossing folders (will go check later what they are).
Image die-cut and mounted onto nestie shapes.
Marianne Creatable swirl die.
Wild Orchid Crafts flower.
Card blank and sentiment; Craftwork Cards.

Goodbye, from a rushing Sarah!

A challenge, or two:

The Sugar Bowl - Challenge 71 - Erika's Sketch (I didn't follow the option of patchwork, hope that's OK).

Passion for ProMarkers - Week 126 Theme; White on White

19 comments:

nessy said...

oh sarah this is adorable ~ wow the white background works so well!
vanessa xx
ps thanks for your e-mail ~your barn looks wonderful ~will be intouch!

Catherine said...

Fab card, love all the detail and the white on white...

Pink Dandelion said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, love the WOW. Good luck in the challenge. Debs xx

Kathleen said...

Ooh gorgeous card Sarah! Love love love this!!! Wow you have blown me away! Lol
Love and hugs Kat xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Beautiful card Sarah. Great colouring and I love the white on white. xx

Berry said...

What a cute card Sarah and such a lovely gorjuss girl! I wish I could post twice in one day I'm so behind at the mo! Hugs Rebekah xx

Wendy said...

Such a beautiful card Sarah, gorgeous image, fabulous colouring.
Wendy xx

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the WOW look with the fabby splash of colour!! stunning card! hugs juls

debby4000 said...

Oh this is beautiful Sarah and so cute.
luv
Debby

coops said...

wow this is so stunning sarah.i love the beautiful white on white and gorgeous gg girl and design :D

xx coops xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Breathtaking Sarah! :) I love WoW cards, and your embossing and layers look awesome.

Beautiful colouring, flower and flourishes too :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Christine L said...

Absolutely beautiful Sarah! Hope bedtime went well...
Hugs
Christine x

Julie C. said...

I love the white on white. It makes the central image stand out. Great card!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Sarah, love the image and gorgeous embossing xxx

Jayne A said...

Beautiful card. I love all the texturing on the card.

Jayne
x

Debs said...

adorable card Sarah :0)...thanks for joining in my challenge this week at PFP..hugs Debs

Julie said...

Fab card, Sarah - fab image and beautiful layering!! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliexx

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful card Sarah! Love all your white embossing and pretty details, gorgeous image too :o) Lisa x

Oops nearly forgot - thanks for joining in at PFP hun!

Arabella said...

This is lovely! I love the white embossed background!

Arabella