Followers

Wednesday 30 November 2011

New challenge at the Divas

Hello blogworld

So how are we all this morning?  No whinging and whining from me this time, little one is back at school (tho threw a wobbly Monday night after school which ended up with her on the naughty step, this can be explained by being very tired after her first day back at school for a week), so I'm getting some peace and quiet.  I'm keeping fairly up to date with blogger and I got quite a lot of Saturated Canary digis Monday and am now eagerly awaiting an email with them attached.  So all is happy in Sarah's little world!

Onto the reason I'm here today - a card for the new challenge over at Divas by Design, we are up to number Challenge 15 with the theme this time of Anything Goes.  Always popular, especially with me when I enter challenges!

Our sponsor this time is The Crafty Pad Designs, they have some gorgeous goodies - so why not pop over and have a little look around the shop.

So I'm cutting the waffle and showing the card, hope you like!

Front shot:


Detail shot of image:

I used:

Sugar Nellie - Simply Sassy image; Butterflies and pigtails - coloured with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers, with a touch of highlighting using a white pen.  It's the first time I've tried this, so please excuse the smudges!
All papers from a First Edition pad - Bird Song.
The border is a Memory Box die - Meridian Border
Flowers and brad from my stash.
Greeting (which I'm not sure you can see properly) is a Papermania die-cut.
Card blank from Craftwork cards

I'm off Christmas shopping tomorrow, girlie day out with a friend - no husbands!!! - then Friday it's the schools Christingle service so a busy rest of week.  Hope everyone else has a good week and see you at the weekend.

Sarah

A challenge, or two:

Saturated Canary - Challenge #5: Anything goes (see what I mean about liking these challenges!)

16 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the pink and green together! Hugs Juls

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful sarah, she's gorgeous
Clairexx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Sarah,love the image you have coloured her beautifully.xxx

Wendy said...

Love this Sarah, she's gorgeous and coloured so beautifully, great colour choice too...enjoy your Christmas shopping tomorrow.
Wendy xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Sarah....and fabulous colours too hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous card Sarah, love the design and I always love pinks and greens together - one of my favourites.
Sounds like your week is going well.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Wishcraft said...

So pretty Sarah! Love the image and gorgeous papers. Enjoy your girlie day tomorrow hun :o) Lisa x

Ali said...

Hi thanks for popping by my blog - off for a good ol' nosy round yours xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely card & beautiful colouring too hon xx

Berry said...

This is fab sarah I love this image a great sassy girl and I love your colours. I didn't mind having all mine off today although caleb is still sick with high temps and vomiting today, he will never get back to school at this rate! Hugs Rebekah xx

June Nelson said...

Good morning Sarah ooh this is stunning, and I love your colouring of that little image, thank you so very much for following my blog I dont have that many followers comapred to some, so im honoured darlin, I dont have that Krista image either so must save some pennies up!!!! have a lovely day huggies June xxxx

coops said...

so gorgeous sarah.i love your pretty colours and design and stunning sassy image ;D

xx coops xx

Julie C. said...

Hi Sarah, love how you used the white pen to highlight the cheeks (and eyes?) It looks great! Got to try that next! ^_^ Green and pink is one of my favourites colour combo! Lovely card!

Sarah-Jane said...

Very pretty, great colouring. xx

Christine L said...

Awwww gorgeous card Sarah... love your colouring and design!
Hugs
Christine x

Anita said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. I love pink & green - it always looks so fresh. Beautifully colored too.