Followers

Saturday 5 November 2011

Sweet Stampin' DT card

Hello fellow bloggers

And how are we all today?  Keeping well I hope.

As the title says here is my card for this weeks Sweet Stampin' challenge.  The prize this time has been kindly donated by my teams' leader Fi and is the chance to choose two Sugar Nellie stamps.  Now that is a prize I'd like!

The challenge this week is a photo inspiration and here is the wonderful photo:
Isn't it just beautiful, but boy what a headache it gave me to match it!  I didn't know whether to go with the colours or the bouquet so I, hopefully!, did both and here is my card:

Front shot:

Detail shot of image:

I used:

Stamp: Stamping Bella - Bessie LULU; coloured with my Prisma pencils.  Die-cut and matted onto Nesties.
Papers: Prima Fairy Flora paper pad.
Border: a Die-namics die - Dainty Lace Boder.
Swirl: a Marianne Creatables die - LR0119 (there are two of them, I just arranged them on the card and glued 'em together to make some sort of cornery swirl).
Gems from my stuff.
Card blank I made.

Looking forward to see what all you talented people out there make of it and, remember, you've got to be in it to win it so why not head over to the blog and participate - we don't bite promise :-)

Sarah

21 comments:

Faye said...

Hey you. This is really pretty and feminine. And your colouring is FAB. I love how you've used the soft, muted colours. Very nice indeedy. Have a great weekend. xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. I love the colours (cos clearly they're not pink lol)

Susan xx

An Occasional Genius said...

They are gorgeous colours indeed & I love the way you've matched them sweetie. The card is so pretty. We had rain in the day yesterday so by the time we went out it was wet underfoot but we could stand & watch without getting drenched thankfully xx

Natali said...

Gorgeous!! Love your colouring with cute image. Your colours perfectly match!! Beautiful!!
Hugs
Natali

Anonymous said...

Stunning Sarah, absolutely adore the colours you have used, lovely design
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

Oh this is gorgeous & you have matched really well. Love the colours & the swirls too. x

Fiona said...

gorgeous Sarah, love the layout and the papers are just delish!!

fi
x

helloholley said...

Wow!!! your did a fab job coloring this sweet image!!! Such a pretty card!!! ;)

coops said...

so beautiful sarah.your colours are stunning and i love the fab sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Anita said...

This is lovely Sarah. Love the soft colors. It looks so pretty and girly.

Berry said...

How beautiful is this Sarah?! Those papers are some of my faves hugs Rebekah xx

Wendy said...

Stunning card Sarah,gorgeous image and coloured so beautifully, you have done a fab job with the colours, well done.
Wendy xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Very pretty card Sarah. I love the papers you have used. xx

nessy said...

stunning card sarah ~ such pretty colours,image and deatils!
vanessa xx

Christine L said...

You've made a brilliant job of matching the inspiration .... I love your card!
Hugs
Christine x

Janneke said...

What a beautiful card Sarah ;o)
Great color combo and I like you image from Stamping Bella

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Sarah, so very delicate and pretty. Love the beautiful soft colours for this week's theme .. you've done a fabulous card, love it.. and thank you for your nice comments on my cards today. hugs xxx

Wishcraft said...

I think your card is lovely Sarah! I'm hopeless with photo inspiration challenges, but I think you've done a fab job with it... glad it wasn't my week lol! Love the image and gorgeous papers :o) Lisa x

CraftyC said...

She's so pretty Sarah, a beautiful card
Clairex

Tracy said...

Oh you did such a wonderful job with the color scheme! Your card is just adorable. :-) Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my SS GD card for this week. It's a joy to be on the team this month. :-) Hugs!

Arabella said...

Hi Sarah! This is really gorgeous! You totally nailed the image case! I love the colours you used and it's such a beautiful stamp!

Arabella