Followers

Monday 17 September 2012

Getting in shape

ah, no, not me! the cards!!!

Hello blogworld

So here I am again - surprise!!!!

This time I'm here with my card for this fortnights' challenge over at The Cutie Pies and we'd like to see your shaped cards - that are still cute of course!

We have two sponsors this time:

A prize of 3 images:


and a $10 gift certificate from:

The Design Team were very kindly allowed to pick an image from Heather's digis and this is my pick and my shaped easel card.

Front view:

Close up of image (and I was trying new paper out that I won't use again - look at the bleed on that!):

side view:

and my glamorous assistant, again!:


I used:

Digi stamp:
coloured with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers

Dies:
Go-Kreate
Memory Box - Simple Picket Fence, Elegant Scrollwork and small scalloped posie

Papers:
First Edition - Hideaway

Anything else?
Felt for the flower
Craftwork Cards - sentiment

That's all folks!  It's been a quiet weekend so, as I posted yesterday and nothing has happened since, no waffle today!  Next time - I promise!!!!

Cheerio
Sarah

A challenge or two:

Passion for Promarkers: Week 166 - colour combo (green and yellow)

Joanna Sheen Challenge: So sweet - no food, but I thought the image was extremely sweet (hope that counts)

20 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Sarah,such a lovely image and colours.xxx

Lin said...

This is gorgeous Sarah and your image is the spit of your 'glamorous assistant'!

Lin xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Sarah. How beautiful, great design and a fab image. Stunning. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. I love the sweet image and the colours. Such a fab layout too.

hugs Sue

Kim said...

great card, such a cutie image! and an even cuter smile from the assistant!
Kim x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Awww just gorgeous Sarah! Love the shape of the card and your little assistant is a cutie pie too :)

Anita said...

A gorgeous card and of course a gorgeous assistant too!

catherine said...

This is just fantastic Sarah and love the flower. really makes it pop. You had better watch your new assistant doesn't ask for a pay rise soon as she is doing such a fab job!!!Hope you have a good week
x catherine

scrappymo! said...

Very sweet card and very sweet assistant!

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card. Love the shape of the easel.

And I love your glamorous assistant!!!

Susan x

Wishcraft said...

Very cute image and fab design, love the glamorous assistant photo too :o)

Which paper did you try hun? I use Elegance Satin from Joanna Sheen and would recommend it to anyone, I love it! Hugs, Lisa x

Pink Dandelion said...

Smashing card Sarah, love the shaped easel and the image is fab. Debs xx

coops said...

so gorgeous sarah.stunning sweet image and shape i love your colours :D
i use the rymans card, the coated one though.the uncoated bleeds really bad.
lovely pic of emily too :D

xx coops xx

Sharon said...

So cute - your glamorous assistant as well as the card. Love your colouring.
Hugs Sharon. x

Berry said...

Lol that sounds like me getting in shape mm not quite! Love the cute card and of course your darling assistant! Hugs rebekah xx

Christine L said...

Oooh she's gorgeous Sarah..... and your card is fab too!! hehe! I was talking about your glamorous assistant!! hehe

Love that little card shape... fab design and cute image!

HUgs
Christine x

Miradormakings said...

Beautiful card and the design is lovely.

Joan x

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous card, lovely shape and super sweet image too! Thank you for playing along with us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge & good luck. Jane x

Little K Smith said...

Aaaww a super sweet card Sarah, adore the cute image and love the shape too!
Kelly.x

p.s. Hope you get your kitchen tap sorted! ;D

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable, so sweet and love the shape! Your glamorous assistant is super cute too!
Helen x