Followers

Sunday 30 September 2012

Life, eh!

Gets in the way of blogland something rotten sometimes, doesn't it!!

Hi blogworld

Well this should've been my DT card for the new challenge over at Dream Valley where the theme is 'Go Pink' in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness.

The sponsor this time is:

and a special prize from Melly.

Now there should have been a lovely pink themed card here - but She Who Must be Obeyed went and decided to spend half the night awake Thurs complaining of stomach pains and then didn't go to school on Friday.  So guess where I didn't have time to get to!!  Ah yes, my tiny little craft area.

It's also very frustrating as this would've been the last card I make as part of the Design Team as I've decided to step down.

I've had great fun at Dream Valley, but I'm finding just now that I'm fighting to keep up with my DT commitments and am pretty much always running late or forgetting to make a card!!  I also started my blog as I wanted to join in with lots of challenges, well tick there!  But also to join in with a couple of particular challenges - and those I'm not getting round to.  So I took the sad decision to step down.

I want to say a huge thanks to Melly, and all the girls, over at Dream Valley for putting up with me for the last 6 months - and hope the challenge blog continues to goes from strength to strength.

So pop on over to the challenge, have a look at all the glorious pinkness and say hello to the new DT members.

See you soon,
Sarah

9 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Sorry to hear that you have had to step down and I hope the decision makes things easier and more enjoyable for you.
Lindsay xx

Sue said...

Hi Sarah

I'm sorry to hear Emily has been unwell, I hope she is better now.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend
Hugs Sue

Anonymous said...

Hope Emily is feeling better and I totally understand what you mean about life getting in the way, I am playing catch up as I type!
Helen x

catherine said...

I'm sure you have made the right decision Sarah and this is supposed to be about having fun not getting stressed. Stress does not do creativity any good!! hope little one is ok
x catherine

Hazel said...

Oh Sarah

What a shame - never mind though life sometimes does get in the way and things happen out of our control.

Thank you for coming to visit me and leaving me some very much appreciated comments.

Take care and have a good week.

Toodle Pip

Hazel xx

mixamatoasties said...

Sorry to here that SWMBO was unwell. She did you a favour though.. imagine having to make a **** card ;)

Susan xx

MagsB said...

I hope She Who Must Be Obeyed is feeling better. (That is just the most perfect name for a daughter, it still fits mine even though she's 26!)

I hope Life behaves itself in the future. I'm sorry you're stepping down from DV - but it means you can now join in the Challenges!!

Take care!

love Mags B x

scrappymo! said...

Sorry to hear the little one has been ill. It must have been a hard decision to step down but I think i know what you mean.
Blogging and card making has to be fun1 And family overrides it when neccessary.

Sarah-Jane said...

Sorry to hear Emily has been unwell. Hope she feels better now.
Crafting should be fun not stressful. When it starts to become a chore and you don't enjoy it then your creativity goes out the window...that's what I find anyway!
Sarah-Jane xx