Followers

Saturday 8 September 2012

Is it seven zero zero yet?

because if it's anything before I'm not getting up!!

Hello blogworld

This is the time (7am in adult talk) that we tell She Who Must be Obeyed to not get up before at the weekends - now that we are back into normal school routine.

I'm scheduling this for 8am and I'm hoping that I'm just about rolling out of bed, SWMbO is in a good mood and we are doing something tomorrow, no today, ach this is confusing this scheduling lark.

Anyway lets get down to work - the reason for the post is that it's Saturday and that means it's a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin and we'd like to see your White on White cards.  We are allowing colour for your images but everything else should be white.

We've got loads of sponsors this time.


Our regular monthly sponsor:

Weekly prize from:

and our Teamie Natalie's shop:


I have to admit I like the WoW style of card - sometimes it works for me and sometimes not, but I still like it.  This card I'm not sure if it worked or not, here you have a look and tell me what you think.

Front shot:
 Sideways (arty farty):

Detail of image:

Now then what do you think, I've tried creating pleats - did it work?

I used:

Stamp:
Paper Pretties - Need a cuddle?
coloured with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers

Dies:
Nesties
Cheery Lynn - Fanciful Flourish

No papers

Anything else?
Pearls from stuff
The card blank is pre-embossed and I've no idea where I got it from, it came to light when I was sorting my stuff into the new storage I got for my birthday.

There now, that's my contribution pop on over to the blog to see my Teamies gorgeous work and to join in the challenge.

Sarah

13 comments:

Christine L said...

Love that image on your WOW card hon.. and the fab embossing!

And am smiling at your 'not before seven zero zero' bit! Hope it went well!

Hugs
Christine x

Doreen said...

Your card is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Sue said...

Stunning card Sarah. such a sweet image and I love WOW cards too.
I hope you have a good weekend
Hugs Sue

Wishcraft said...

This is lovely Sarah, super sweet image and a very pretty card. I love WoW cards when other people do them... hate making them myself! Hugs, Lisa x

Jenny said...

Such a sweet image Sarah and the white background just suits it perfectly. x

coops said...

so gorgeous sarah.i love the wow design and the image is really sweet.i hope you got your lie in hun :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, love the WOW and such a sweet image.
Wendy xx

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Sarah...what a cute little image too...it really pops out!!

Fi
x

Karen Petitt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Petitt said...

OMG I think I'm having a fibro fug day - it wasn't you hun, I'm so sorry I got my 'Sarah's' mixed up lol! I thought that picture was a bit 'odd' but i've only just realised.
Please, please forgive me, I promise not to come on here when I'm so out of it. Mega apology plus a box of chocs being sent down the net to you! Karen xx

Little K Smith said...

Aawww this is totally gorgeous Sarah! Adore the sweet image and love the embossing n swirls too!
I'm really trying hard to keep up with everyone now I'm back at work ;D
Kelly.x

Natali said...

I think your card is gorgeous. Embossing (every time looks amazing on WOW), beautiful elegant die, cute little girl and pearls... Wonderful!!
Hugs
Natali

mixamatoasties said...

Yes, your pleats are fab. As is your card.

So much better than my effort ;)

Susan x