Followers

Monday 24 September 2012

Ummm

not sure, what do you think?

Hello blogworld,

So do you ever get a card in your head that when you put it down on paper just doesn't work?

I had this fab idea, inspired by today's weather!, for a dinky little stamp that I've not inked before, made the card up and I don't think it's worked at all!

Anyway, card below for you to have a look see and tell me what you think.

Front shot:

Detail of image:

Arty farty - trying to show the glitter and 3d gloss

I used:

Stamp
Stampin Bella - Izzy has a brelly
coloured with my Promarkers
Sentiment: There She Goes - Angel Mail

Dies:
Nesties - oval and scalloped oval
Memory Box - picket fence and clouds

Anything else?
Glamour Dust
3d gloss

Yes, mmmm don't know.  It might well just get pulled apart and I'll try again.

Anyway it's pelting down here and the 'non-competitive' sports day at She Who Must be Obeyed's school has been postponed until next week.  So don't have to go get her until 3.30 as she's started Cookery Club, then we are rushing out again to Rainbows.  So busy, busy, busy!!

See's ya soon (and probably sooner than you think - I think I want to try for Little Fairies GDT but I'm not sure - so I'll post the card and then make up my mind!!).

Sarah

A challenge, or two:

Passion for ProMarkers: Week 167 - Theme: CAS

16 comments:

Faye said...

Oh Sarah, it works for me. The rain is such a nice touch. And I must have this stamp! X

Kim said...

don't be too harsh - I think it's a great card, love that cute little stamp and love the sentiment!
Kim x

Sue said...

Awww this is gorgeous Sarah. I love the sweet image and the sentiment is beautiful.

Hugs Sue

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,such a lovely image and details.xxx

Sarah-Jane said...

Sweet card Sarah. I love the rain drops, I might have to try something similar. The image is so sweet, how about stamping it straight onto the card?
Sarah-Jane xx

scrappymo! said...

I like it but think it just needs a wee bit of something more.
What about if you ran a bit of chiffon type ribbon up the left hand side...sort of just behind the left side of the image fame.

coops said...

so stunning sarah.perfect cas design and i love the sweet image and fabulous embossed raindrops.
thanks for joining in my CAS theme this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

mixamatoasties said...

That's fab! Love the rain :) Well, no, not the real rain obviously.

xx

catherine said...

This has turned out great Sarah and I don't think I looked like that when I went out into the rain today- I was soaked. Sounds like a busy night ahead of you
x catherine

Vicky said...

It's brilliant Sarah...just so perfect with this nasty weather we are having at the mo...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Wendy said...

This is fabulous Sarah, gorgeous image and love the rain.
Wendy xx

Sharon said...

My sentiments exactly. Doesn't matter how I feel I always have a song in my heart. Crating and singing - can't beat it.
Your card by the way I think is gorgeous and it does work so don't be hard on yourself. Gorgeous image and love the colouring.
Hugs Sharon. x

Christine L said...

It's gorgeous Sarah.... your idea has worked well! And that cute little image is gorgeous... I love the sentiment too!

Hugs
Christine x

Karen Petitt said...

OMG Sarah, I love this one, very quirky and cute image, beautifully coloured. Wonderful layout and i love your little added extras.

Love it, must try to see if I can get that stamp Karen x

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah,
I've just been catching up - I love your cards - I hope you didn't pull this one apart cos I think it's fab!!

So sorry to heat about your gorgeous cat too - it doesn't matter how old they are, they'll still be missed :'(

Sheena
xxx

Anonymous said...

Well I think it looks fab Sarah!
Helen x