Followers

Friday 7 September 2012

One, four and six

yes I can count!  but those are the ages of the children whose birthday party we are off to on Sunday afternoon.

Hello blogworld

My regular followers may remember a year ago a friend of mine having her 3rd child - two girls already and baby was a boy - well this Sunday we are off to their combined birthday party.  So it's a 1st birthday, 4th birthday and 6th birthday.

And that's the second birthday party we are going to on Sunday!  I've also a card for a 5 year old girl to make!

Aren't we the social butterflies - two parties in one day!!

I won't be showing the 4th or 6th birthday cards as I've run out of time to make so many cards.  So those will be from my old makes and I may have shown them (or may not I can't remember).  The only ones you are getting to see are the 1st - today - the 5th next week, probably.

Here we are with the 1st:

Front and arty shot combined - what do you think of the accessory? I is trying to be posh!


Close up of image:

I used:

Stamp:
Lili of the Valley - Patchwork Bunch of Balloons
coloured with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers

Dies:
Nesties
Memory Box - Simple Banner
Go-Kreate - tag

Papers:
First Edition - Up, Up and Away

Anything else?
Craftwork Cards - Kraft card

So I'm happier with this one and I'm very pleased with the colouring!  

A challenge, or two:

I love Promarkers - Challenge #133: Bunting

Totally Gorjuss: Challenge 147- A Sketch

My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges: Challenge #73 - Anything Goes


16 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Aaawww....very cute and sweet! Love the name Magnus! Cute tag, too....have a great time!

catherine said...

Fantastic card and great image Sarah. My all this partying you will be doing!!! Have a good time and hope Emily enjoys herself
x catherine

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya. This is so pretty. Cute image and gorgeous delicate colours.
Love Sandra xx

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, love the lotv stamp and the papers match the image perfectly.
Becky xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card Sarah. I like the image, your colouring is fab.
Sarah-Jane xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. Of course I love the LOTV image and your colouring is beautiful. Fab papers too, I have just used them myself!

Hugs Sue

mixamatoasties said...

This is gorgeous!

Hope you have a lovely time at the party... *passes gin, chocolate and paracetamol*

Pink Dandelion said...

Smashing card Sarah, love the bunting. I think you'll need a week to recover from all this partying. Take Care Debs xx

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. Reading about your upcoming adventures wears me out! Hope you and Emily have a fab time! I plan to create and put my feet up this weekend. Karen x

coops said...

aw so gorgeous sarah.i love the sweet bear and your papers and colours are yummy ;D

xx coops xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

What a fabulous card - perfect for our anything goes challenge over at MMCS - thanks for playing along & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Sarah, love the beautifully coloured image and fab papers.
Sounds like you will be busy Sunday, enjoy the party's.
Wendy xx

Lisa xx said...

gorgeous card Sarah, and what a cute stamp xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Gorgeous Sarah! The soft colours are so cute and the little banner is adorable. A beautiful 1st bithday card! :)

Christine L said...

Fabulous first birthday card Sarah.... love your colouring.

Hope the parties go well and SWMBO enjoys herself!

Hugs
Christine x

WeirdCat said...

Absolutely adorable,lovely design, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x