Followers

Saturday 15 September 2012

Ooops.......

a day late with the draw but done now.

Hello blogworld

We had a busy day yesterday and then busy again this morning, but I've now got 10 mins peace and I got my personal random number generator (also known as She Who Must be Obeyed) to draw the number out of the hat for my candy and she came up with the winner.

And that winner is.........


Debs


Hello Deb,

want to email me your address and I'll pop your winnings in the post next week.

My email (without the funny symbols) is sarah[@]vintagecoach[dot]com

Well done you and look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Sarah

PS - One of the things that happened today is that one of the kittens found a new home.  The littlest one, known as black toe, went off to live with a very nice lady in a small town about 1/2 hour drive away.  Ah well, bit sad but has to happen, I'm not having 8 cats!!!!

5 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Thank goodness you managed to rehome one of them! 6 more to go...fingers crossed for you!!!

Sue said...

Congrats to Debs!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend Sarah.

hugs Sue

An Occasional Genius said...

Congrats to Debs! Glad 1 kitten has gone, don't want you turning into a mad cat lady now lol!! xx

catherine said...

Congrats to Debs and enjoy!!
Thankyou for the giveaway Sarah and hope your enjoying your weekend
x catherine

Pink Dandelion said...

Ooh thank you so much Sarah. Woo hoo what a lovely surprise. Debs xx