Followers

Monday 23 January 2012

And the winner is ................

Hi all

Sorry for the slight delay in doing this draw - am starting to feel better, but am not 100% yet!  Still sniffing, blowing and coughing everywhere, but at least I'm not wiping my nose on my sleeve.  That is one thing that I cannot seem to get through to Emily - there are such things as tissues!!!!!

So I did the draw and the winner of my little bit of candy is


Well done you - it's so nice that your name came out of the hat (well tin!) - you've certainly deserve some sort of prize for bearing with my waffle for so long!!!

Want to email me -    sarah{at}vintagecoach{dot}com   and we'll sort out getting your candy to you.

Best wishes

Sarah

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations Julie, have fun with your new goodies..Thanks Sarah for giving us all a chance with your gorgeous Candy.
Hope you are feeling better soon.
Wendy xx

catherine said...

Well done to Julie. Glad your starting to feel a little better. Have a goodish week
x catherine

Flowergirl said...

Well done to Julie. Hope your and Emily are feeling better soon x
Wendy

Julie C. said...

OMG! Is it really me??!! I can't believe I've won the candy!! Thank you so much Sarah!! ^_^
I love your blog, cards and all your chats and talks. I am at work at the moment, will email you when I get back home later!! Thanks agin! xxoo

Natali said...

Congratulations Julie!!
Hugs
Natali