Followers

Saturday 21 January 2012

Life gets in the way

Hi all

Just to let you know that I'm running a bit late with drawing my 100 followers candy.  I don't know if the bad sleeping from Emily was a little clue as to what was to come, but she now has a stinking cold (happily passed onto me so far!) and so is still sleeping very badly - so I haven't got round to putting names in a hat yet.  Been doing lots of running around with drinks and medicine and stopping her from wiping her nose on her sleeve instead!

Will do it tomorrow or Monday and post right after.

Hope everyone else is fine.

Sarah

10 comments:

Sarah-Jane said...

Sarah don't stress yourself about it. Your daughter is more important than a bit of blog candy!
Hope you and Emily get over the cold quickly and that you all get a good nights sleep soon. Take care.
Sarah-Jane xx

Wendy said...

Hope Emily and you soon feel better, take care.
Wendy xx

Berry said...

Oh Sarah I know how you feel! Caleb is getting a cough and I am starting to feel rotten already I hope we can ward this off before we get too poorly. Hope you all get better soon hugs Rebekah xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

I hope you both feel better soon
Lindsay xx

catherine said...

oh no. It never rains without it pours or so they say. Hope she is more settled soon and hope you recover quickly. Mine is ok now
x catherine

mixamatoasties said...

Go and check out my blog Sarah, there's something waiting for you! Mwah xxx

Arabella said...

Oooh Sarah, I hope you all feel better soon! There are some nasty colds going around the world at the moment!

Hugs!

Arabella

Faye said...

Ooh, me likey, me likey a lot! Hope the sleeping has settled down now. Ooh and thanks for playing at Pollycraft. xx

coops said...

aw hun,i hope you both feel better soon.

xx coops xx

Stef H said...

i'm so glad my kid is grown!!!!

feel better soon - the both of you!

hugs :)