Followers

Saturday 28 January 2012

We've gone animal crazy at Sweet Stampin'

Hello blogworld

Nope you're not seeing things - I'm here again!

This time it's with my card for the new challenge at Sweet Stampin' and we've gone animal crazy!  This week we'd like to see animals featured on your project.  Don't forget there has to be stamping somewhere on your entry, whether it's a digi stamp or real rubber and ink it's still stamping required.

Our monthly sponsor is:



Who is offering one lucky person a £10 voucher.

Our weekly sponsor is:

Di's Digi Downloads

Who is also offering one lucky winner a $10 voucher.

I was very happy to be allowed to pick an image to play with from Di's for this challenge and here is my little creation:


I have to admit to not being so sure about this one - it's the flowers, I'm just not sure if it's working or not!  Looking at it now I'm not too unhappy with it, but it's not my favourite card ever.

I used:

Image; Di's Digi - Little Bunny Love, coloured with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers.
Die-cut with a Nestie and chalked while in the die to give the background.
The papers are all First Edition - Up, Up and Away pad.
Martha Stewart punch.
Card and sentiment from Craftwork Cards.
Everything else is from my craft stash - the little flowers are so old that I can't even remember where they came from!  

So there we go, I'll leave the final decision on the card up to you and hope you have a lovely weekend - see ya's Monday, probably.

Sarah

A challenge, or two:

Craft us Crazy - Valentine/Love or Animals - obviously I've gone for animals!

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Truly Scrumptious - Challenge 72 - Something Forgotten - the little flowers used in the bouquet (they've been stashed away in a drawer for more years than I can think and only came across them this week)

The Cutie Pie Challenge blog - #10 Favourite Song - OK, OK I know second entry and the flowers aren't buttercups, but this image was just so cute and it's another favourite song of mine - Build Me Up Buttercup, by The Foundations.  I know the lyrics aren't the most cheerful (always being let down by someone) but I just love the song!!!

38 comments:

Fiona said...

fab card Sarah, love that cute little imagage and I love what you have done with those little posy flowers.

Fi
x

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Sarah,love that cute bunny.xxx

Anonymous said...

Your card really Made me smile Sarah, it's lovley and Excellent song choice! Thanks for playing at Cutie Pies! Woo x

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card Sarah. I like the little flowers.
Sarah-Jane xx

Felicia said...

Simply adorable!! Love all the little touches. *huggles* =0)

Wendy said...

Awwww so adorable Sarah, love the image you chose and the little flowers look great..hope you are having a lovely weekend.
Wendy xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a darling image... sniffing that gorgeous bouquet of flowers. Too cute! And your card is beautiful!!!

Thank you for participating in the Craft Us Crazy Valentine's/Love and/or Animals challenge!

Vicky said...

Wonderful hun...beautiful colouring and great layout too...

have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

This is so sweet Sarah, I love how you embellished the bouquet on the image, so fun xxx

sue said...

lovely card sarah,cute image,love the way you have used the little flowers. sue xx

Heike said...

This is such a lovely and nicely embellished card. Heike xx

Julie C. said...

Cute image and those little flowers are so colourful! Great card! Julie x

Anita said...

This is so cute Sarah and I think the flowers looks really cute.

Tina said...

Cute card Sarah and the flowers look great. Tinaxx

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a sweet card, I love how you've done the flowers. xx

craftynanny said...

Sweet card! Good luck! Lea xx

coops said...

gorgeous card sarah.the image is so sweet and i love the fab posy of flowers ;D

xx coops xx

Lorna said...

Gorgeous card,love the image its so cute xx

Anonymous said...

What a cute design and lovely card ;D Hopped over from DC

Lisa Cornwall said...

Gorgeous card. An I love the song choice. Hugs from Lisa (DT over at Cutie Pies)

sparklingblackrose said...

Aww so cute :-)
Just leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

Anonymous said...

such a pretty card x

Anonymous said...

such a pretty card x

Janneke said...

What a cute card you made ;o)
Love the flowers ..

xxxtglxxx said...

This is a super-cute card Sarah. Adorable image and your flowers look great hun! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card Sarah, the flowers look really sweet!
Helen x

scrappysharon said...

Fab card, really cute image and beautifully coloured....hopping over from DC, big hugs Sharonx

CraftyCaron said...

I'm a new blogger and i've hopped over from Docrafts. I love your card. The image and colours are lovely.
Caron xx

Natali said...

Beautiful card. This image and soft colours so lovely. Flowers absolutely amazing touch on this card. Love it.
Hugs
Natali

applejack cards by sue said...

Hiya, I think this is lovely, and yes...the flowers do work (in my opinion)

Flowergirl said...

Arr this is so cute Sarah, I think the flowers look fab x
Wendy x

GailieB said...

He's lovely Sarah. The flowers give it depth. Gail x

Berry said...

Super sweet card Sarah! I'm totally shattered tonight I hope your weekend was a good one! Hugs rebekah xx

febe said...

Fabulous and gorgeous card. Such beautiful colors and love the layout and details. The flowers are just awesome.

best stretch mark cream pregnancy

debby4000 said...

Aww what a cute card Sarah.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

An Occasional Genius said...

Well I think it's a lovely card so there! Beautiful colours & I love the dimension of the flowers xx

Hazel said...

Love the little guys 3d bouquet. Thanks for joining us Cutie Pie's,
Hugs
H xx

Julia Ionov said...

aww, that bunny is so adorable. great image! smelling the flowers. keep posting please.
web design ventura