Followers

Wednesday 11 January 2012

The Divas are back!

Hello blogworld

Well our extended hols over at Divas by Design are now over and it's officially the start of a New Year and our first challenge for 2012.

I have loved looking through all your Christmassy projects and am sure the new challenge will get your creative juices flowing.  So for challenge number 18 we'd like to see your projects for either New Beginnings or Thanks and our sponsor this time is:

I went for a Thank you theme as my card, as I needed some to send out for Emily's Christmas presents.  

This is what I came up with:

Front shot:


Detail of image:

Took me blooming ages to work out what I was up to but looks very simple and, I hope, elegant.

I used:
Saturated Canary: digi image Thank You, coloured with my Flexmarkers and Promarkers.
Image die-cut with a Nestie.
The bottom half is a Inkadinkado flourish stamped across the card.
The sentiment is one I've had for ages.
Scallop is a Die-namics die.
Pearls are from my stuff (Using it Up!!)

So, why not pop over and join in - we'd love to see your creations.

Sarah

PS - I can see I'm over a 100 followers now by the numbers, but I can't see your images!  So hello and welcome to my blog - I hope you find something you like here.  I know I also have to do the candy and I will, promise!

A challenge, or two:

Saturated Canary Challenge - #8; Clean and Simple

Dream Valley Challenges - Challenge 23; Anything Goes


16 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, she's adorable and coloured so beautifully.
Wendy xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Such a sweet card Sarah. I love the image, I think I may have to do some digi shopping!
Sarah-Jane xx

Kathleen said...

Great card Sarah, I love this image, (then again, which sc image dont I love!! Lol) great design, I really like what you have done with that swirl stamp, looks fab.
Hugs Kat xx

Brenda Brown said...

Beautifully designed and made Sarah, just love the colours and simplicity of this one. Yes very elegant.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Unknown said...

pretty and so sweet!!

thanks for joining in the SC Challenge!! So happy to see your entry!

xx

Unknown said...

Oooh I am soooo loving how you've used that Inkadinkado stamp Sarah! I have that stamp and sometimes wonder what to do with it! Don't be surprised if you see me doing this in the near future!
Lizy x

Anonymous said...

A super sweet card, love the layout!
Helen x

Berry said...

I love this sarah she is one of my fave SCs but then i say that about them all lol! She is adorable though hugs rebekah xx

coops said...

so stunning sarah.i love your stylish design and the image is so adorable :D

xx coops xx

Faye said...

No chat here either! Boo hiss. Faberoony colouring though. xxx

Anita said...

She's gorgeous Sarah. Beautiful coloring and such a sweet, adorable image.

sara said...

gorgeous card sarah love that image and fab colouring thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
hugs sara x x

Susie said...

Such a beautiful cad - love the image and the layout of your card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

Jane said...

I love the colour combo!
Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges! x

Loopylou. said...

awwww too cute sarah and so nice to see a tall card too
thankyou for joining the challenge over on Saturated Canary!
hugs Lou xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, I love this creation so gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs pops x