Followers

Saturday 14 January 2012

Can you see it?

Hello bloworld

How amazing am I at the moment, regular blog posts - am astounding myself as well!  I'll run out of things to say - no wait, it's Sarah here so that'll never happen!

So this post is all about the new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' and this time we'd like to see your Glittery / Shiney / Blingy creations please!

Our sponsor for this month is the wonderful place that is Joanna Sheen and a £10 voucher is up for grabs.  Can you guess I've shopped there more than once!

The sponsor for this challenge is Emerald Faeries and the prize is two digis.

The Design Team were lucky enough to be given images to work with - have to say this is the first time I've used one of these digis and loved it!  So easy to colour and so sweet and without further ado here is my card and the reason for the post title.

I added glitter to most of the spots on the backing paper and the faeries wings, but not sure you can spot it - so can you?  Oh and the flower is glittery: glitter - tick, now I come to think of it the grommet is shiny - tick, but no bling, oh well!  Two out of three ain't bad - hmmm wonder if that would make a good song lyric!

So front shot of card:


Detail shot of image:
 Trying to show the glitter:
I used:
Emeral Faeries image: Ashee, coloured with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers.
Nestie for matting and layering.
Glamour dust on wings and 3d gloss on mushroom.
CC Designs die for border - teardrop
Flower, patterned paper and grommet from my stash (Using It Up!)

So why not pop over to the challenge and join in, we'd love to see you!  Oh and there is a Design Team call going on at the mo as well - go on give it a go, you could get to work with a bunch of lovely creative ladies and moi!

Sarah

A challenge, or two:

Sketch N Stash - challenge 78 - Michelle's Sketch

Flutter By Wednesday's - #185 - bright colours - I know there is a lot of pastel, but hopefully the mushroom and flower qualify?  Feel free to remove if not.

Stampin' for the Weekend - Challenge 24 - out with the old - my 'olds' are the paper, flower and grommit



25 comments:

nessy said...

oh sarah this must be one of the cutest images i have seen for a long time!!~delightful card ~love the scrummy flower too!!
vanessa xx

Christine L said...

Gorgeous card Sarah... and yes, can just about spot the glitter!
Hugs
Christine x

Doreen said...

Wonderful Sarah,love your choice of colours.xxx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous colouring and love the colour scheme.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sarah this card is so cute, just love that image. love Alison

Faye said...

This is soooo darling, I love it! xxx

catherine said...

This is a fantastic card and the image is great
x catherine

mixamatoasties said...

Fabby card Sarah. Love it!

That image is just soo cute.

Susan xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card Sarah. I just love the sweet image and big flower. Are you going to enter this into the Sketch n Stash challenge? It does look like the current sketch.
Sarah-Jane xx

Michelle Short said...

Great card Sarah, love the image and colours you have used.

Thanks for taking part in my sketch for Sketch N Stash this fortnight.

Michelle xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, such a sweet image and lovely colours.
Wendy xx

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card Sarah, gorgeous image and that flower looks great! I have that grommet somewhere, must dig it out!
Helen x

xxxtglxxx said...

This is incredibly sweet Sarah :) I love your colouring of the cute image and great border!

hugs

xxalisonxx

An Occasional Genius said...

Name that tune in one....Meatloaf!! Lol! Anyway, love the card, the pop of red against the light blue is outstanding xx

coops said...

stunning card sarah.i really love the image and your colours ans sparkle are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Fiona said...

love it Sarah...how cute is that little pixie, love the colour combo and that flower is awesome!!

Fi
x

Julie C. said...

I love your colour combination and your colouring on that super cute image. Love it!

Berry said...

This is so fab Sarah, this is another of my faves love these images hugs Rebekah xxx

Pamela said...

Beautifu Sarah, great colouring.

Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
Kevin xx

Arabella said...

Aww this is adorable Sarah! I love these images! I really must get them out more often!

Arabella

Lily Anuska said...

Image is realy sweet. Love color combination. Hugs. Lily Anuska

Natali said...

Beautiful card. Lovely image. Love your blue with red splash and lace cut..
Hugs
Natali

Julie's Blog said...

What an adorable card ... I just made a baby boy card using this image but I photoshopped him off the mushroom to sit on one of the embellishments ... The colours you've used are perfect ... Julie :D

Janneke said...

What a cute card Sarah ;o)
Lovely image ..

Janneke XO